• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

an archer census for napa

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kalzaketh

:gun:, the first question is how many use the mystical shortbow, in following posts ,I will try to explain my own love affair with these elven bows A minor plug for my own vendor I try the fletcher quests of heartwood numerous times a day most of the reward bows go onto seamus the vendor of north brit, no bow will go above 30 gp there stop in and browse folks thanks.:hug:

K

kalzaketh

the first explanation of my love for the elven mysticalbow, I have an elder warrior turned archer who uses this type of bow, the routine is to run through despise gathering tightknit groups of my intened victims, the beauty part of the bow is on the lightning special damage radiates outward from the main target the special allows the archer to kill groups of critters with asingle bow and fewer arrows goodluck all the slayers are greatthe damage seems to multiply on all legal targets:)

M

Millie

Kal are you still above Brit graveyard? I looked and could not find your vendor.

K

kalzaketh

very sorry millie,I have been just cruising today not ignoring, my house lies north of the north brit inn, the best way to describe is keep the lake to your rightside while heading north the vendors name is seamus the house sign is cheapest brit vendor house,I try to live up to that title also you pass by em sezja's house to get to mine. I'm very sorry to take solong dear took my youngest brother yelling from our basement to alert me to your question.