• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Apology.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good evening everyone, I wanted to publicly answer a few emails that I have gotten recently regarding my 'absence' in game.

My son and I have both been very very sick for about a week, Headache, Very High Temp, and lots of coughing. My girls got it and brushed it off in 24 hours, but it hit my son and I very very hard.

Today is the first day in over a week I have been able to do any sort of proper functioning, but I'm still at only about 25%, the worst days were yesterday and the day before. All I have been able to accomplish properly has been sleeping.

Hopefully tomorrow I can post the plan for December and post a bit of a discussion of our plans for next year.

So I'm not dead, burned out, or discouraged or anything, Ive just been ill. If I have missed an email, or left one unanswered in the past couple weeks send it again, and Ill get to it.

In the mean time Ill attempt to drag myself out of this grave and be back to spreading holiday death... I mean cheer, very soon.

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am sorry you been sick!!! Hope you and your son get better soon! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the game!!!!!!
You are missed!!!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
See I knew that castle was cold an damp-ya catch yer death chills in there-it needed goblin spirits!

Hope your feeling better- vitamin C- fluids and plenty of sleep!

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
YOOS STAYS IN BED GETS WELL OZOG TAKES OBER !! MEEES HABED EXPERENCE TOOS

MEEES RUNS MEETING ON CHESSY FER WHEN EMS DER WAS ABSENT

WAS DEPOOTY EM TIL MESANNA SAYS MEES CANT HABE DAT TITLE *FROWNS EARS DROOP*

Last edited: