• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) An Apology from LOST Auction

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We apologize for the lack of an auction these past 4 weeks.

Tamer Child has been having some RL business plus computer issues interfering (heck, right now she can't even post, due to some forum glitch!), and thought that Cherri was having the auction as scheduled.

As for Cherri, we're starting to get worried, as we've not managed to be online at the same time as her, though I believe she's logged into some of her other characters on other days.

TC and I have decided that we WILL have an auction on the 28th, regardless of whether Cherri makes it or not. Mostly it will be stuff already on hand, if Cherri's not around to accept new submissions.

Zagato (aka Basara)

D

Dark Angel XXXX

I am here !!!
Sorry for the NO SHOW Lost Auctions :(.....First couple of auctions that were missed was due to RL issues on my part and one of the auctions was cancelled because of bad weather in my area...
Will get the LOST Auction List posted by Sunday and we will be a go for the 28th :)
Great to see that Tamer Child is ok, we were all getting worried about her....