• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] "An Antique Vase Filled with the Wine of Compassion" Napa 4/23

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

400M
I know there is one cheaper on this very page. I suggest buying up the cheap one first.
I am selling this item at what I value it at. I am not participating in the "undercut war games" certain members of this community have been playing.
This is the first good item I have gotten in a while. The graphic has never been dropped as an event drop, it makes a sound, and well... you see the color. IMO 400 is cheap for this item.

That said anyone willing to pay at or near 400M for this item please ICQ me at 95129146. There is another item I would like to buy at 300M and I wish to pay full value for that item as well.

Let's not crash the whole system everyone. We all know there's enough gold out there.

Nemesis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I concur. I literally fist pumped when I got this item because it's amazing.

400 is a steal. I'm surprised anyone would sell it for less.

Lava Hunter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
lol.. the funny thing is I agree with everything you are saying Flutter.
People who are paying attention lately know why I am laughing though.
They thought they were going to get my Justins sword for 300mil lol
And better yet my taper of sacrifice for 650mil.

Pink Sunday Turtle

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
lol.. the funny thing is I agree with everything you are saying Flutter.
People who are paying attention lately know why I am laughing though.
They thought they were going to get my Justins sword for 300mil lol
And better yet my taper of sacrifice for 650mil.
I completely agree your items are worth more than the bids they received, but if you wanted a higher price why not set a reserve price instead of hosting an auction where NO RESERVE was in the title?

I hope you all are able to get what you want for your items.

Enjoy your weekends!!!

Lava Hunter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I had faith in the community to not be so.... I can't use the word or I will get banned, but yeah I had faith in the community and I wanted them to have fun, but it backfired. Will never happen again.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I had faith in the community to not be so.... I can't use the word or I will get banned, but yeah I had faith in the community and I wanted them to have fun, but it backfired. Will never happen again.
It's always best to just be honest with what you want for something.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Vase is sold. Thank you everyone.
Please let's try to play nice. This community has always been stronger than any other, even though we've all been from different shards.