• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Amnesty Question??

G

I been reading about the Amnesty thing and I dont understand what its all about?

I read that you have to set up your account for it, but dont know what they mean..

can someone explaine it to me a bit?

Its supposed to be happening soon from what I read

G

Amnesty is for players to get back what they have lost in the past/being rewarded... so if u have an account longer than a year you'll get those gifts that ur account is entitled to, along with skill locks (depending on how old your account is) n such to help ya out there pal

G

do i have to do anything to make my account ready for it or is it already ready being almost 3 years old?

My account is almost 3 years old so all i have to do is wait and ill get the things i should have for 1st and 2nd year?

G

Amnesty is only for currently active accounts (April 30th is the deadline).

Accounts will only get the anniversary gifts equal to their paid subscription days, otherwise known as 'entitlement days'. Accounts will not get 2nd and 3rd year gifts if they have only paid for one year of the game.

Hope this clarifies it for you.

F

frogger2

<blockquote><hr>

Accounts will only get the anniversary gifts equal to their paid subscription days, otherwise known as 'entitlement days'. Accounts will not get 2nd and 3rd year gifts if they have only paid for one year of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wth all the hush hush frome the Devs and no updates for tc3 for last 2 weeks....is Amnesty still set to happen? just curious....lol

I

imported_debslee

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Wth all the hush hush frome the Devs and no updates for tc3 for last 2 weeks....is Amnesty still set to happen? just curious....lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I would hazard a guess, that no news is good news, and until we hear from the "horses mouth" I would like to think that it is.