• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Amazing Race - Sonoma Style (EM Event) Sat. May 30th

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
What A super Idea!! Have fun Everyone!

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I personally didn't think this was a well, thought-out event when it came to character choice. This event had a HUGE advantage to be a human char with 20 JoAT compared to 0 if you were elf. The first part, neither my partner or myself both being elf could make the required sashes, so we had to waste time explaining this to an EM. We got to make hats instead. My partner did the spoons... crafted 1 out of about every 20 tries. Human char didn't fail. Again, wasted time. Same thing for even trying to mine ore... said to h*ll with it and went and bought the ingots... Oh well, perhaps the next event will be more interesting.