• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Amazing PvP Kryss!

T

Tgoru

Selling Amazing Kryss For Warrior of Any Kind...

It has been engraved with a very appropriate Engraving.
Has been blessed so it cannot be disarm/steal and also keeps your kryss safe incase you run out of gold on accident and drop insure on the item.

Please Post Bids Here and if your gonna offer stupid bids please just don't bother. I am looking for serious offers only for this is a serious high quality item that will make one lucky PvP'er a god =P

Thank you,
Tetricyde

D

DVI

from the pic it looks like atl, based on the dress of several specific bank sitters in the background.

T

Tgoru

Indeed It Is On Atlantic and The Current High Bid Is 75 million. Thank you

K

kitMeMe

i have a heavy bow 35ssi 43di 13hci 42hld 44fireball....then over 100M?

T

Tgoru

I don't follow bows so I am unsure you need to talk to Quentarous if your on Atlantic he has some of the nicest weapons around... and probley knows the pricing very well...

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a heavy bow 35ssi 43di 13hci 42hld 44fireball....then over 100M?
Probably not since it lacks balanced. I think you will have a very hard time selling abow for over 100mill if it lacks the balanced mod.

T

Tgoru

New Current High Bid is 90 Million by biske

Only 2 Days Left In Auction so if you want it please PM your bid or post it here...

Thank you.

C

Chaosy

I don't follow bows so I am unsure you need to talk to Quentarous if your on Atlantic he has some of the nicest weapons around... and probley knows the pricing very well...
I would have to politely disagree with that statement.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

may I ask why that kryss is so powerful?
I mean UBWS is a lost property.
SSI on a kryss is no needed.

What kind of char would like that weapon so much?
Please let me know what I have missed.

Regards
The Scandinavian

N

Nvidia

Well, its not worth like 70 mil as some of you thinks ;)

Why not consider my kryss instead?

Properties:

Hit Light: 40
Hit Lower D 44
Hit Lower A 48
Hit Life Lech 40
HCI 14
DI 40

MAKE OFFERS!

T

Tgoru

It's Been sold for 100mil Thanks for bidding guys...

And why would UBWS Be a lost skill? If you a swordsman and want to use a kryss for Poisoning your target this is the way to go... Same as if you're an archer... SSI is obviously needed if you don't wanna have MAX Dex on your char...

As for the other guy.. HLA is pointless... and only a Fencer can use that kryss when mine can be used by any weapon skill... thanks but it's sold

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well,

UBWS does not work for archey.
If I would like to poison people I would use a cleaver or simply change from swordman to fencer.

I would like to see that dexxer that dont have dex and stamina that high that you can use a kryss with no ssi.

Hit lower attack worthless?
i guess that you dont pvp or are no dexxer at all.

What I mean is that I as a fencer would say that your weapon is a medium kryss at best.I would put in some useful properties as Hit lower attack instead.

Regards
The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW,

well done at selling at that price.
Obviusly someone think its as good as you think.

Regards
The Scandinavian

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well,

UBWS does not work for archey.
If I would like to poison people I would use a cleaver or simply change from swordman to fencer.

I would like to see that dexxer that dont have dex and stamina that high that you can use a kryss with no ssi.

Hit lower attack worthless?
i guess that you dont pvp or are no dexxer at all.

What I mean is that I as a fencer would say that your weapon is a medium kryss at best.I would put in some useful properties as Hit lower attack instead.

Regards
The Scandinavian
Ninjitsu macer who needs a sorce of poisoning and quick armor ignores, learn PVP.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Noximos,

if you had learn to read before posting you might noticed that I actually asked who wanted to use a fencer weapon besides fencers.The only answer I got was a swordsman,and that was what my answer was about.

I also said that I replied as a fencer.

Regards
The Scandinavian

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Noximos,

if you had learn to read before posting you might noticed that I actually asked who wanted to use a fencer weapon besides fencers.The only answer I got was a swordsman,and that was what my answer was about.

I also said that I replied as a fencer.

Regards
The Scandinavian
You said UBW Is worthless, you were wrong.

Oh by the way, replying as a mage, like I said, learn PVP.