• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] AMAZING ATLANTIC WATER FRONT CASTLE (SOLD)

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
This is an Amazing Felucca Water Front Castle!
The pictures will speak for itself, This Castle is fully Decorated and Everything Inside is included.
There is a crafting room, Library and soo many more!!

The reserve Price is 10 Billion.
Pls ICQ me for any question and also visit our office at Luna for the the teleport access to the castle!

Last edited:

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
This is a nice castle, and I was tempted to make an offer around the 10 billion mark.

However the huge yard in front and tons of water is easily gone with house placement. I went with a house tool myself and checked....and you can place an entire row of small towers or other houses eliminating the entire yard and making a crowd of houses only steps from your front porch. I think it is important to let any buyers know this as it easily turns this into a 4 or 5 billion gold castle.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
The houses most definitely could fit there, however the spot isn't likely due to the fact that there are many more convenient spots to place these smaller houses. I don't believe that would cut the price of the castle in half, just my opinion.

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Well I know ATL Realtor was upset with me as I received ICQs from him. But I have owned 2 castles in Fel in the past with a huge open yard like this. You better believe jealous people will place houses in your nice yard just to mess up your castle out of jealousy. Especially if you pvp, someone comes to dislike your guild, or are active in Felucia. I did not understand his argument of who would place a 7x7 in Felucia…. Under that argument there would be none in Fel? Well if you look around there are many 7x7s, small towers, cabins, etc on active accounts & these are in the middle of no where. So why not place in front of your castle to take away the yard? Especially if you are an enemy guild. There are many people with secondary accounts w/ no house.

If you take away the water and yard it just becomes a normal castle, that is why I put my opinion price of 4-6 billion gold. We have someone who was trying to sell 4 castles over by brit x-roads as a set, and has not had much luck. He has already said if he breaks them up to sell individual he was looking at somewhere around 20 billion (About 5-6 billion each) and many of these are placed so they have a bigger yard and are on the road where you CAN'T place houses….

Again, only my opinion. However, something is worth what an individual is willing to pay for it. There could be someone rich in R/L where gold/money isn't a huge deal and just wants a castle and pays 15 billion for this thing. That is the way of our world. I was only trying to do the honest thing and warn people of houses which could be placed in front of the castle incase someone interested failed to do the research needed and rushed into a buy.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I know ATL Realtor was upset with me as I received ICQs from him. But I have owned 2 castles in Fel in the past with a huge open yard like this. You better believe jealous people will place houses in your nice yard just to mess up your castle out of jealousy. Especially if you pvp, someone comes to dislike your guild, or are active in Felucia. I did not understand his argument of who would place a 7x7 in Felucia…. Under that argument there would be none in Fel? Well if you look around there are many 7x7s, small towers, cabins, etc on active accounts & these are in the middle of no where. So why not place in front of your castle to take away the yard? Especially if you are an enemy guild. There are many people with secondary accounts w/ no house.

If you take away the water and yard it just becomes a normal castle, that is why I put my opinion price of 4-6 billion gold. We have someone who was trying to sell 4 castles over by brit x-roads as a set, and has not had much luck. He has already said if he breaks them up to sell individual he was looking at somewhere around 20 billion (About 5-6 billion each) and many of these are placed so they have a bigger yard and are on the road where you CAN'T place houses….

Again, only my opinion. However, something is worth what an individual is willing to pay for it. There could be someone rich in R/L where gold/money isn't a huge deal and just wants a castle and pays 15 billion for this thing. That is the way of our world. I was only trying to do the honest thing and warn people of houses which could be placed in front of the castle incase someone interested failed to do the research needed and rushed into a buy.

How long has it been since you owned those two castles in FEL? ...that might have something to do with it...

Not to mention that he did not advertise that it had an unblocked open front yard or anything. Your post with "your opinion" could be construed as trolling...just sayin'

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Beauty of a castle, jealous of whom ever gets to move in :D

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He might just give it to me :Begging: ...I'm notorious for taking castles & using them just for idoc stock dumping grounds ....:eyes: LOL ask him he's seen my other ones & keeps, :pirate: Dar there be Booty in me homes :arr: Its nice to know people Think so much of you they willing to spend $13 every 3 months to let you know they are there ....BAHAHA I'm sorry but that's Pathetic Its not even a max storage house or in an upgrade spot .. Kind of Like Vladimir (Home) guild tried to do in the Tram castle spot I was holding all houses but 1 in ...I let all houses around keep fall cus I was tired of paying to hold spot ...vlad placed 2 of the houses and tried this same tactic ..even tried to resell them back to me I just LOL & walked away :facepalm: