• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Am i the only one?

S

SUPRsalad

Am i the only one who thinks uo is just fine the way it is? I mean, c'mon. I ONLY play a necro mage. I don't cheat, i just chug, eat apples, etc. I die more than I kill, I don't complain. Am I the only one?
Complaining gets old like underwear... throw them out, or use them for rags.

I love my cheerios. Please blast the urine elsewhere.

V

Vandetta

Agreed. Everyone just shut up. "uo sucks" "this player sucks" so annoying! quit being Debbie Downers!
Hugs?

MJ's Chimp
Bringing love back to uo one hug at a time.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am i the only one who thinks uo is just fine the way it is? I mean, c'mon. I ONLY play a necro mage. I don't cheat, i just chug, eat apples, etc. I die more than I kill, I don't complain. Am I the only one?
Complaining gets old like underwear... throw them out, or use them for rags.

I love my cheerios. Please blast the urine elsewhere.
I know it gets tiring hearing about it, but I am hoping the more we complain the more of a chance it will get the attention it deserves, that's how it happened with the dupers 2-3 years ago. Sorry if it bugs ya bro, but I want to voice my opinion.

Let me be a GM of UO....