• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Am I the only armor crafter left on the shard?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe mage jewelry are in demand too, but a pain to get all the essences unless you love doing PvM too.

Slayer weapons may sell too

Also all the new house owners may need furniture, crafting tools and other deco items.

Again look at vendor Search, if a lot there already, don't stock, if not there, try to stock, maybe annonce your vendor in GC or here.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have plenty of resources for making pots. Unfortunately nobody keeps empty potion kegs stocked anymore so I had to train tinker and carp so I can my own. Once the in-game store is up again, I can start making kegs and will keep my vendor at the pawn shop in Luna more consistently stocked.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
You do not need kegs now, as you can stack your potions and put them in a deed, this way they are not so heavy for buyer. Sure you will need lots of bootles

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a good point. That explains the lack of empty kegs.

My fault, but I'd still like the 20 hours of my life back from training carp/tinker :(

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will probably throw a few basic 70s mage and dex suits on my vendor when I get him set up again at the hub. Just don't have time to do any serious resources collecting and crafting right now.