• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Altering Arties to Garg

C

Caelas

Other than the obvious arties that won't imbue due to armor slot restraints (head, gloves, and gorget items) are there any other arties that have been found to NOT alter or alter incorrectly?

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I was under the impression that most artifacts do not alter at all. With the lastest publish you can now alter glasses and a few other things like the apron, sash and quiver slots. I think footwear can be alted too but I am not sure. You could go on test center and try it out to be sure.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
shelley is correct, I believe they said there would be more added in in the next publish...

J

[JD]

I was handed faction crimson cincture, RBG, and a quiver of infinity to modify for a friend and it all worked.

If memory serves me correct when I tried to modify his brightsight lenses, folded steel faction glasses, and some other glasses they do not work for garg. Prob cause although gargs have a face and could "wear glasses" there is no "head slot"

Other than that I dont know

S

Stupid Miner

Craftable Artifacts should alter. Have a pair of altered spellwoven leggings and the sleeves too.

G

Gelf

I was handed faction crimson cincture, RBG, and a quiver of infinity to modify for a friend and it all worked.

If memory serves me correct when I tried to modify his brightsight lenses, folded steel faction glasses, and some other glasses they do not work for garg. Prob cause although gargs have a face and could "wear glasses" there is no "head slot"

Other than that I dont know
have altered glasses , so you should be able to alter his stuff. to alter glasses you use tinker menu(need gm tink)while standing next to soulforge.