• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Almost!

L

Little Sadie

Mr. T, my uber to be, has finally got his TNT!! I am so relieved! I have spent hours in buildings working gags and it's finally getting to me. He is maxed in everything but trap and toon up. He has about 3k to max toon up and now 4k to max trap. What's that, about 20 buildings right? Yippee! Hopefully I will be able to bring him Sunday if he is ready!

S

soupandquackers

Wow that was really fast. I dont play much but i have been trying to get tnt forever now with my duck.

C

Crazy Fireball

Holy :yell:!

Wow you went fast, want to help me get my TNT on stubby!?

L

Little Sadie

Lmao meanie! Why not!?

Because I have just spent the last two week training gags on my toon and don't want to have to do again for a long while!

I just need 1k to max toon up and 2k to max trap now! Almost there!

Just two more buildings and I will max trap!I need a break for now after doing buildings all morning. I maxed toon up this am. I cannot wait to be done with gag training and onto CFO! Hopefully I can get to the Sunday CFO if I can get the kid under control. LOL!

C

Crazy Fireball

Because I have just spent the last two week training gags on my toon and don't want to have to do again for a long while!

I just need 1k to max toon up and 2k to max trap now! Almost there!

Just two more buildings and I will max trap!I need a break for now after doing buildings all morning. I maxed toon up this am. I cannot wait to be done with gag training and onto CFO! Hopefully I can get to the Sunday CFO if I can get the kid under control. LOL!
Yeah the hubby will be away and you will ignore emma, meanie. :D

L

Little Sadie

LOL! Sean, Emma is in school! Anyway I maxed my final gag just now! Yippee!! Looks great seeing a 71 laffer with maxed gags. I am just so glad to be done the hard part!

C

Crazy Fireball

LOL! Sean, Emma is in school! Anyway I maxed my final gag just now! Yippee!! Looks great seeing a 71 laffer with maxed gags. I am just so glad to be done the hard part!
LOL! Sure she is at school!

And grats!