• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

almost gm fishing... i think 1 more day will do it...

D

Drazasamus

i accidentally deleted my mule that had fishing on it, and after fishing nonstop for 2 days, i am at 93.8 fishing... :p

dlwiii

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck! I once lost GM fishing due to a Soulstone mistake. Terrible lesson to learn. But at least I got it back the 2nd time.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't find fishing that hard to get through, really. Then again...I tend to like fishing, so, hmmm....

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
@98.5, this makes the 4th time gming it tho :(
Yeah that sucks, I gm'd it 3 times on 3 different shards so I feel your pain. it's worth it in the end though. :)

D

Drazasamus

gmed it last night before server down, got to keep it, but lost my boat :p tele storm got me :p

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've GMed it twice and boy was that enough for me, It's great to have though.

D

Drazasamus

putting it on my mage treasure hunter, i like to do the entire motif thing... still debating on weather to use remove trap or stick with magery and move away or not

T

Tukaram

If we could sell skills on stones I'd sell Fishing for sure! I've GM'ed it 3 times and still love fishing.