• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Allstar!

L

Little Sadie

I was in river this am looking for a specific nurse shark. Headed to Baritone where I caught the Allstar on the 5th bucket! Wasn't even looking for that fish. That made my 57th species on Sushi! I ended up with 3 new species from that pond. Got the Allstar, Clara shark and Upright!

F

Flippers

wtg!

btw Baritone is not known for special nurse sharks.

While they say Tenor has the Florence and Alto has the Clara, I've caught more Claras on Tenor than the Florence on Lady Fleabag.

L

Little Sadie

Matt Wild Horses Fishing Plan has the Clara on Baritone so that's why I was on that street. I love his guide. So far has been pretty much on for where everything is.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to ya! Nice to have that one out of the way.

F

Flippers

Matt Wild Horses Fishing Plan has the Clara on Baritone so that's why I was on that street. I love his guide. So far has been pretty much on for where everything is.
Woo is it in TTC's fishing forum? I only used Zooblenerd's PDF checklist.

I've practically taken up residence on Tenor to get the Baby Grand. It used to be easy to catch.

L

Little Sadie

Here you go Flippers. I got the Siamese and Scurvy Trout today too! A good fishing day for me finally wiith 5 new species and a laff point!

Had to remove the link. Sorry! LOL! Once again I violate a board. :dunce:

G

Granjell

Thanks a bunch for the link. I've got four different toons with four different rods, so it will be interesting to try this method.

C

CooperColeman

Tried the method tonight and got the Scurvy Cutthroat Trout and the Old King Crab. It's funny...I have some of the rare fish, but can't seem to get that Siamese on Elm Street. I've got the Devil Ray and the Concord, and tomorrow I'm going to work on the Siamese (again) and the Florence Nurse Shark...this time using the same district, the same pond, and the same dock like the Matt Wild Horse Fishing plan suggests. I don't think my hardwood rod is quite strong enough to catch some of the other fish...but I'm going to work on it. Right now, I think I have 54 fish. WOOT!!