• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Allegiance to the Crown

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the recent call for a volunteer Royal Guard unit I noticed there was a question regarding militias and other units that may not necessarily stand in allegiance with the crown. I encourage all townships to declare whatever level of allegiance they wish to the Crown and if there are those that would rather join or rally their own militia or other paramilitary force I encourage you to do so. Remember, the roleplay is what you make it and your moves will be met with moves by the Crown...keeping this all very dynamic and exciting.

The Townships Summit meetings with the Crown are the MOST effective way to roleplay with the Crown. If you are planning something, this is the best way to make your actions known. If there is something special you would like to do, please shoot me an email ([email protected]) and we can try to work it out.