• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All the Loot in the Event so far (Spoiler)

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Bats in black or brown-in the graveyard on the red "cursed" npcs, spectral armor, and a shadow fiend the unseen.
-Conjurer's Trinket (talisman)-on skeletal lich corpses.
-Conjurer's Grimoire (mage book)-on skeletal lich corpses.
-Large Web-Yew Quest Chain Reward.
-Medium Web (Named Small)-on the body of Sicarii rarely.
-Small Web-Gm begger trick or treating NPCs.
-Blood Red, Green, Yellow, Dark Blue Dark Gray (assumed white to fill out the dragon scale colors) Ringmail Armor-on Shadow invasion NPCs.
-Venom Sacs-finishing Halloween quest and on the body of Sicarii rarely.
-Gossamer-on the body of Sicarii or the small spawns of spiders from the corners of the room.
-Bloody Book-You keep it at the end of the Halloween Quest
-Candy Corn, Giant Pumpkin Muffin, Pixie Stick-Begging NPCs.
-Items Like the 9th or 10th Anniversary Items-supposedly not changed at all and from begging NPCs.
-Rubble-Reward for the Magincia quests.
-GM named pumpkins-Farmer's Patches, a black will spawn somewhat rarely on the ground.

Updated with the newer info. provided below ;)

Hope this helps people plan their time a bit better :)

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

-Bats in black or brown-in the graveyard on the red "cursed" npcs, spectral armor, and a shadow fiend the unseen.
-Blood Red and Dark Gray Ringmail Armor-on Shadow invasion NPCs.
-Gossamer-on the body of Sicarii or the small spawns of spiders from the corners of the room.
-Items Like the 9th or 10th Anniversary Items-supposedly not changed at all and from begging NPCs.

Thanks. I knew everything but where the medium webs come from. I figured they were on sicarii. :)

R

Rix/\

I've also found yellowish and green armor along with one yellow kryss

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
red, gold, black, green? ... I sense a pattern (*wonders if there is also dark blue and white*).

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's often a long delay between when things first sneak hooks into the client and when they are used.

I'd be mighty tempted to seed some disinformation in the clilocs if I were them :)

soze

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Dont forget the black pumpkins

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There is also a small web on Sicarii - not sure if it's the same one from trick or treating.

And, a guildmate got an Ankh necklace from a kill against a drone in Sicarii's lair.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is also a small web on Sicarii - not sure if it's the same one from trick or treating.

And, a guildmate got an Ankh necklace from a kill against a drone in Sicarii's lair.
I think that may be just from the legacy dungeon artifacts.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are tons of special hued armors. I have looted black, dark grey, red, bronze, blue and a host of special hued leather. On one corpse I even found a kryss hued the same color as the studded suit that dropped with it:

The metal armor smelts to normal ingots. Other than that experiment I am packrating it all :)

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yes as the top post says, it is called a small web, but it is a medium when compared to the small begging and the large quest one :)

R

Rix/\

There are tons of special hued armors. I have looted black, dark grey, red, bronze, blue and a host of special hued leather. On one corpse I even found a kryss hued the same color as the studded suit that dropped with it:

The metal armor smelts to normal ingots. Other than that experiment I am packrating it all :)
I was wondering if item ID had any effect maybe revealing mods on them. Since they seemed to be made with normal materials then maybe we can imbue them later on down the road and have cool looking imbued armor?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hunter, yes I KNOW it's a legacy dungeon drop - but it dropped from him killing a drone in Sicarii's lair.

S

Sarphus

I got a club and a brown spellbook off the invasion spawns in skara brae. I suspect the quality of each item is determined by the rank of the invaders you got it from. I was only killing thew newb-level ones, so I got newb-level items.

I think the spellbook has 1% SDI and a small amount of LMC or something. I can't remember off hand, but it was a garbage item.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering if item ID had any effect maybe revealing mods on them. Since they seemed to be made with normal materials then maybe we can imbue them later on down the road and have cool looking imbued armor?
Ooh... great idea!

Now I WILL hoard.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hunter, yes I KNOW it's a legacy dungeon drop - but it dropped from him killing a drone in Sicarii's lair.
I not quite sure what this is in response to, but I am guessing the ankh your friend got? They did say that some of the spawn would be like peerless and have a chance for items like crimsons and such and it does seem from what I am hearing, that a lot of the spawn is giving you the same items as you get from killing spawn in the dungeons. Maybe I can finish off that extra set of virtue armor I have been half heartedly working on ;)

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because that room is actually the hidden room connected to wrong.
Draconi does seem to be good at manipulating things already in the game to his advantage (besides this, note his use of the Wisp Dungeon for the Royal Council murder event). (One almost thinks he must've been a GuildMaster or role-play leader as a player...)

-Galen's player

N

Nenime

Probably a stupid question but I just want be sure about that before I make a bad mistake. The Spider Web Deed from Sicarii... is it re-deedable? I mean... once you redeemed it, can it be tranfered back to a deed? Everytime?

C

Chaosy

Probably a stupid question but I just want be sure about that before I make a bad mistake. The Spider Web Deed from Sicarii... is it re-deedable? I mean... once you redeemed it, can it be tranfered back to a deed? Everytime?
Yes

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone got the lootable spider web off Sicarri?

i got a black spellbook blessed fcr1 off of a (recruit) guy in magincia
Did it drop into your backpack or lootable?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got a black spellbook blessed fcr1 off of a (recruit) guy in magincia
It seems as though the weapons and spellbooks that are scaled to rank, mentioned in the Publish notes, have started dropping.

Unfortunately so far the only monsters that have given me stuff are Recruits. Which means that I've gotten such things as a 10% Hit Harm Scimitar. And a friend and guildmate got a spellbook with nothing.

-Galen's player

T

Tazar

Draconi does seem to be good at manipulating things already in the game to his advantage (besides this, note his use of the Wisp Dungeon for the Royal Council murder event). (One almost thinks he must've been a GuildMaster or role-play leader as a player...)

-Galen's player

Revise that: Replace Draconi with Sakkarah (Regine) and I think you will have it just right!

Both the Casca/Melissa/Wisp Dungeon event and this one are EXTREMELY reminiscent of numerous player run events she pulled off on Atlantic when she was a player (and guildmaster - no roleplayer, but leader of the Questmasters player events guild for ages).