• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All SA questions.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should try these mini champ spawns in the Abyss. They are fun and can also easely done alone or with a few people.

I was able to summon the goblin alchemist renowned mini boss and kill it alone with just Frarc (pure warrior) and on another make the mini bosss Skeleton dragon renowned appear. He was a bit strong for me alone.

All these areas drop there own Essence for imbuing.

All areas are in circles on the map:

http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=31070

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Publish 60.1
Chrissay Zeeman
17 Sep 2009 17:27:34

Publish 60.1 will go through during your local shard's maintenance period.

Client

Fixed the issue with the invisible Ostard
Cliloc Updates

Bug Fixes

Non SA Entitled players can not control or receive SA Pets
Adjusted the Flight Paths in SA over the Lava tiles
Added exit teleporters to the Color Maze – to use say “exit” to the brass sign
Fixed an issue with some of the minor Artifacts being were imbuable
Fixed an issue with players falling off the sides of bridges in SA
Writeable books , runes, spellbooks and runebooks will no longer be sent to the Cavern of Discarded
Player will no longer receive the option to use a Silver Sapling rez in either boss mob instance encounter
Removed loyality from acid slugs due to the fact they instant respawn
Added functionality to the cannons in the front of the Underworld
Fixed an issue with the Color Gem and players being disconnected
Reduced transparent area to fit the size of the golden compass gump
Adjusted the amount of Magical Residue vs cost of imbuing
Added random Mysticism scrolls to the SA dungeon Mobs
Adjusted Tyballs hps and the manner in which players get the key. Everyone in the area will now get keys if needed.
Added SA entitlements to SA artifacts (Demon Bridle Ring and Token of Holy Favor)
Fixed the issue with the Lich Artifact not dropping correctly
Adjusted the stamina for gargoyles flying
Templated Gargoyles can no longer be created with 0 skill points
Players can no longer recall out of the champ spawn areas
Ghosts can now be exorcised from the two new champ spawn areas
Clippers should now cut all plants included those labeled “a decorative plant”

L

LegendLola

I cant seem to find the cavern of the discarded for anything... I go down passed the wolves and theres a camp with clockwork scorpions but I see no entrance at all... I don't know if its in the rockface and I can't see it or what... can someone tell me what im doing wrong?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant seem to find the cavern of the discarded for anything... I go down passed the wolves and theres a camp with clockwork scorpions but I see no entrance at all... I don't know if its in the rockface and I can't see it or what... can someone tell me what im doing wrong?

The Wolves and Clockwork Scorpions and Clan ratman are the monsters from the Cavern of the Discarded. :)

On the first page of this thread shows a nice map of everythng inside the Abyss. http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=156965

You where at the right place. :)

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fixed an issue with some of the minor Artifacts being were imbuable
this means that some minors was imbueable before,
or that all minors now give relic,
or none of the above?

im confused, help pls :)

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elder Dugan quest. I can't get to grips with part one. I see the torsos in the rotworm room but that's as far as I can get. Any tips?

Flint's Brew quest. What does the brew do?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kill Rotworms and Bloodworms for Elder Dugans Quest.

No idea yet what the brew does. I have 2 bottles and 2 Kegs to try out.

L

Legacyee

Fixed the issue with the invisible Ostard
Cliloc Updates

Bug Fixes

Non SA Entitled players can not control or receive SA Pets

I guess that is why the two pets from SA that were given to me(I don't have SA) are stuck in the stables, with no way of getting them out

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a related note, the vollems from the promotion need healed by vet or magic not the tinkering skill. I found this out after claiming two on a tinker.:cursing:

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is this quest to get into abyss from tel mur side bugged or something? i cant seem to get a word out of this dude that suppose to be the questgiver in holy city, i do have the right npc i triple checked..

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The same happened to me, double click on him and get nothing.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When your character came from Underworld to Ter Mur they won't receive the reverese quest anymore. Only characters that Not went through Underworld and Abyss can get the Quest in Holy City.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uhm, does that mean that we never can enter from tel mur side?

It only means that when you go trough one side that you can go back from the other side.

You only need to do either the Quest from Underworld or from Ter Mur. Ones you done it ones, your character can go back and forward from anywhere.

N

Nenime

Wow, that was new to me! Today I received a 'Shadow Runic Mallet and Chisels' as a bonus reward for turning in 50 Essences (to get a 115 PS Imbuing). Stone weapons and armor can be made with it. 10 Charges. Nice.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, i got 2 copper runics from them. Going to make me a nice Stone armor from it. :)

M

MorganaMischef

I just don't get it. Must I do a quest to go to Ter Mur? I saw the guide, but don't want to have to do all that with my crafter. Can I just get a rune? All I want is the imbuing skill. Is that possible?

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you need to say the word "ord" at the field or "an-ord" so far "ord" only works for me

funny note on this pass phrase is that "ord" in danish means "word" knows not if that was intentional or not from EA Mythic's side or if they just mushed the keyboard, lol

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just don't get it. Must I do a quest to go to Ter Mur? I saw the guide, but don't want to have to do all that with my crafter. Can I just get a rune? All I want is the imbuing skill. Is that possible?

You only need to do the quests if you want to get inside the Abyss. To go to Ter Mur a rune is fine or now just use the moongates.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you need to say the word "ord" at the field or "an-ord" so far "ord" only works for me

funny note on this pass phrase is that "ord" in danish means "word" knows not if that was intentional or not from EA Mythic's side or if they just mushed the keyboard, lol

You have the say Ord and An Ord at the flames infront of the fields on the floor and not the fields itself.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More ways to get Imbuing Ingredients.

Alchemy:
Bottle of Ichor requires 75 Magery and 90 Alchemy skill; 1 Darkglow Poison, and 30 Spider's Silk.

Vial of Vitriol requires 75 Magery and 90 Alchemy skill; 1 Parasitic Poison and 30 Nightshade.

Tailoring:
Abyssal Cloth requires 110 Tailoring; 1 Crystalline Blackrock and 10 Bolts of Cloth.

Smithing:
Crushed Glass requires 110 Blacksmithing; 1 Blue Diamond and 5 Glass Swords.

Powdered Iron requires 110 Blacksmithing; 1 White Pearl, and 20 Ingots.

Tinkering
Arcanic Rune Stone requires 90 Tinkering and 80 Magery skill; 1 Crystal shards and 5 Power Crystals.

Void Orb requires 90 Tinkering and 80 Magery skill; 1 Dark Sapphire and 50 Black Pearl.

Fishing : Delicate Scales

Mining In Ter Mur : Crystaline Blackrock. Also from Digging up Eles in Ter Mur.

Lumberjacking in Ter Mur: Crystal Shards .

From Plants : Seeds of Renewal.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are also 2 new quest givers in ter Mur that gives imbuing ingredients.

One is in the tinkerer shop and the other is all the way in the Most NW corner of the town.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After feeding the chicken the eggs drop below it on the ground.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I take the chicken out once a day and feed it and the egg drops on the ground?

L

Legacyee

Aye, you take the chicken out when it's bonded and feed it and you get a message "your chicken has laid an egg" or something like that, and you pick it up and put it in a incubator where you water it each day for three days.
I think the chicken lizards only lay two eggs a week :)

S

shulginist

Is it pretty easy to do the new fel rules champ spawns on drach or do reds own them?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it pretty easy to do the new fel rules champ spawns on drach or do reds own them?

I think because Drachs is a smaller shard that Champ spawns are not owned by anyone. I won't say you will never run into some trouble. :)