• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All SA questions.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you got any questions about things in SA, leave them all here and we will try to help you. :)

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I have a question, or rather a request, for a short list of most important content/features that are acessible only for SA accounts and what from the new stuff can be done/used without the upgrade.

S

Salya Sin

OK I have a question, or rather a request, for a short list of most important content/features that are acessible only for SA accounts and what from the new stuff can be done/used without the upgrade.

Ohhh... GOOD QUESTION!

And... can anyone tell me where to get the Void Essense for the craftable pets (I gm'd my tinker to prepare for this before SA launched)? I searched on uoguide.com, uo.com, and stratics... am I just not seeing it?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhh... GOOD QUESTION!

And... can anyone tell me where to get the Void Essense for the craftable pets (I gm'd my tinker to prepare for this before SA launched)? I searched on uoguide.com, uo.com, and stratics... am I just not seeing it?

Have you seen those black oily monsters around? Those are the one that drop Void Essence.

These are the names:

Void Plague

· An invasion of Ter Mur by creatures from the Void

· Creatures begin as small, slime-like manifestations called “Korpre” and can evolve into different void monsters based on their interactions with the environment

· A Korpre can either kill another mob, survive for a set period of time, or group together with other Korpre in order to evolve

· Evolution can create “Ortanord” void monsters as a byproduct

Killing Path

· Betballem

· Ballem

· Usagralem Ballem (mini-boss)

Grouping Path

· Anlozen

· Anlorlem

· Anlorvaglem (mini-boss)

Survival Path

· Anzuanord

· Relanord

· Vasanord (mini-boss)

S

Salya Sin

I think I saw one outside Ter mur... will check that out today.THANK YOU! I can't wait to start making pets!:danceb:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will need to do Suteks Quests first in the Abyss before making mechanical pets. :)

S

Salya Sin

THANKS!

Umm... I have to bug you again though... Who or where is Sutek? LOL...

And I have spent the last 3 hours killing all kinds of void creatures.. some very nasty.. and all I get are the Void Orbs?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THANKS!

Umm... I have to bug you again though... Who or where is Sutek? LOL...

And I have spent the last 3 hours killing all kinds of void creatures.. some very nasty.. and all I get are the Void Orbs?

Maybe you need to kill some of the stronger void monsters to get the Essence.

Sutek is located in the Abyss. Map of the Abyss

If you look at the center of the map you see the ruins where the Slasher of Veils walk around.On the east side of that place go all the way south . You will find a bridge if you keep going staight down. The house with lots of items and Sutek is inside .There no monsters around there but a little to the east is a swamp with a Clan. Don't need to go there. Its the most SW part of the right part of the Abyss.

The Quest will be a memorising test and speed. If you fail the quest (run out of time), just delete them from your quest log and ask him again. You can do it as many times you like and with who you like. The Manual can then be given to your tinkerer to learn.

After some time you will understand how it works. it took me several tries to get it done. :) It was fun though.

L

Legacyee

I'm not sure if I want SA but would like some of the creatures so a simple question is.

Can anyone who hasn't got SA own any of the new animals and if so which ones?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No idea but if you want something we could try to get it and then try to transfer it to you . Just tell us what you like. :)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there folks. I have a suspicion Frarc's been doing an outstanding job of making sure all of you have the help and knowledge you need to get into the Abyss. And hopefully you haven't had the same issues as on other shards with too many people trying to get their hands on Tyball's Shadow at the same time and therefore must spend an inordinate length of time trying to get one of the keys needed to enter the Abyss.

Just in case that is happening on Drachenfels (hopefully not) or if you want to try out an alternate quest for entering the Abyss, I wrote up a description of the Naxatilor quest here: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=156450.

Good luck to all and I hope you're having a great time!

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do I get into Ter Mur from the Abyss. I went to the top right of the map and through to a place that said I had to be on a sacred quest to go further?

How do I get into the Underworld from the Abyss?

What are Chaga Mushrooms for?

S

Salya Sin

How do I get into Ter Mur from the Abyss. I went to the top right of the map and through to a place that said I had to be on a sacred quest to go further?

How do I get into the Underworld from the Abyss?

What are Chaga Mushrooms for?

Hen... did you read the posts in this thread? Look above yours... there is an AMAZING walk through linked right there... :)

AND THANKS FOR THE HELP! I'm going to try to do that quest tonight. It's so exciting!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You always have to do one of the 2 quest that Tina explained, (See links above) to get though the Abyss.

I keep everything that i find in Underworld/Abyss and Ter Mur on monsters or anywhere in the world. You never know where you can turn it in or what you can use it for. :)

Chaga Mushroom = Imbuing Ingredient.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A tip for the Experimental room in the Underworld:

Always walk/run/ recall to the opposit tiles that the gem tells you.

I lost alot of precious time to figure that out and had not enough time to finish the 3rd room. (Time ran out) I'll try again tomorrow. :)

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hen... did you read the posts in this thread? Look above yours... there is an AMAZING walk through linked right there... :)

AND THANKS FOR THE HELP! I'm going to try to do that quest tonight. It's so exciting!
The walk through starts from VOlcano or some such place. How do I get to Underworld and Ter Mur from Abyss starting point?

L

Legacyee

Frarc I have a strong suspicion that to own a new creature you have to have SA, but if you have time and find a chicken lizard we can try it out, I will leave my ICQ on when I am on tonight, and maybe we can meet up :)

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Q: I seem to only be able to get a hell of alot of magical blabla, and alot less of the green stuff from unraveling, is the mats given from it based on the intensity and number of stats or is it skill based?

PS: 82 imbuing yipee, but not one single runic fragment which i need for the soulforge i can make now :(

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Q: I seem to only be able to get a hell of alot of magical blabla, and alot less of the green stuff from unraveling, is the mats given from it based on the intensity and number of stats or is it skill based?

PS: 82 imbuing yipee, but not one single runic fragment which i need for the soulforge i can make now :(

Both.

Runic fragments not before 95 skill think.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok that explains it :(

thx for swift reply :)

i did figure out how to gain imbuing economicly tho :) (in terms of mats used)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frarc I have a strong suspicion that to own a new creature you have to have SA, but if you have time and find a chicken lizard we can try it out, I will leave my ICQ on when I am on tonight, and maybe we can meet up :)

I'll get you a chicken Lizard and we can find out if we can transfer.

One chicken Lizard Stabled

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The walk through starts from VOlcano or some such place. How do I get to Underworld and Ter Mur from Abyss starting point?

You came to the Abyss through Felucca dungeon?
I geuss there was no quest to get from there to the Abyss.

Not sure how you need to get out then. I see what you can find.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frarc, I learned two things tonight about getting into the Abyss:

You can come in through the Fel entrances (Hythloth and Deceit dungeons), go through the champ spawn area where you land, and then exit into the Abyss. I do not know if you can walk out, though. You should be able to recall though. Guildmate was bringing his thief in that way since Tuesday.

Also, Christy posted in U.Hall that you don't have to actually do the quest with Naxatilor in Ter Mur. She said you can just go to the Shrine of Singularity above the Tomb of Kings, say the mantra and correctly answer the quiz questions.

S

Salya Sin

Ok... I"m sorry! BUT... :bdh:

I have killed void monsters for two days now... from the smallest level to the weird acting, unpredictable mini-bosses (all three types). All any of them drop are the void orbs. Has ANYONE received the void essence.. and if so... FROM WHAT?

Thanks so much!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok... I"m sorry! BUT... :bdh:

I have killed void monsters for two days now... from the smallest level to the weird acting, unpredictable mini-bosses (all three types). All any of them drop are the void orbs. Has ANYONE received the void essence.. and if so... FROM WHAT?

Thanks so much!

I'm almost certain we got one from the on that look like a Bog thing or the one with all those tentacles. My friend said"Whats that?" and i said thats what we need for the mechanical pets. I don't think it was the orb. Got plenty of those too.

I ask around again too check if anyone can confirm it. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got Void Essence from a Anzuanord Corpse :)

And someone said to me they got one from anlorzen.

So i think any void monster can drop it like i thought it would. You just where very unlucky.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how do i make my human clothes into garg? and does anyone have any info on how to work imbuing?

L

Legacyee

Thanks to Frarc
We know it is possible to own a new creature without having SA
I am now the proud owner of a chicken lizard:)
also the careful owner of a skree

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
30 Void Essence can also be given if you solve the puzzle box. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is there talismen for imbuing?

Not have seen one yet. But there is still lots of quest to try and lots to discover .So you never know.

Imbuing Powerscrolls are fairly easy to get.

J

Jafanarae

hen, did you get to Ter Mur in the end? If not, I can give you a rune.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can advise for everyone to try this quest from Ortlem the Mystic at the mage shop in the royal city. The reward is very usefull for training. :)

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
another question before i get desperate.. this silver serpent venom vial you need for the color fixitive for the new dyes.. i cant quite understand if its a drop from silverserpent or if i need to buy something to do something with on thier corpse or some odd thing, can someone enlighten me? :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
another question before i get desperate.. this silver serpent venom vial you need for the color fixitive for the new dyes.. i cant quite understand if its a drop from silverserpent or if i need to buy something to do something with on thier corpse or some odd thing, can someone enlighten me? :)

Use a snake charming flute on a Silver serpent.You need a glass blower to make you some 'empty venom vials' and then when you have the serpent next to you, you double click the vial and target the snake.

A carpenter with musicianship can craft it, you need boards and blight.

S

Salya Sin

Use a snake charming flute on a Silver serpent.You need a glass blower to make you some 'empty venom vials' and then when you have the serpent next to you, you double click the vial and target the snake.

A carpenter with musicianship can craft it, you need boards and blight.
It's also loot on the silver serpent. I've been getting one about every 5th kill. And thanks for the info Frarc... I'll just keep trying... the drop generator KNOWS I have a tinker that needs it... and hates me. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got 30 silver serpent venom from a puzzle box too as a reward.

S

Salya Sin

Ok... so 100 void creatures slain.. at least... And I finally got ONE void essence. lol... you're right... I am unlucky.

I did that quest too.. with Sutek... took me a bit to figure out what I was supposed to do. Had to run back to the forums... then it took several tries to get it. Finding everything was a bit of a rush. lol. It was fun though... I did it twice just in case.

Thanks Frarc!

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I visited the Underworld for the first time but despite getting all three keys I am still turned away from the Abyss with the "you must be on a sacred quest message". What is a sacred quest.
I find the Underworld more frustrating than fun. There is far too much fannying around down there to get anything done.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I eventually did once I got home to my tower. *goes for a lie down in a dark room*.
Thanks anyway.