• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All Release - Am I missing something?

Coals McSteel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Coming back to UO after a few years "vacation" and am working on a tamer. Real level is 92.9 Taming and working on Greater Harts and Bulls. All Release does not seem to be working and I have to click on the tame to release it.

I am using Enhanced Client and Pinco's UI. Is there a problem with All Release or is there a macro I can create to make releasing tamed pets easier?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back :)

All release doesn't work any more. You can release as you have by using the context menu or "petname release" still works. Some tamers rename the creature just deleting everything but the "a" at the start, then use an "a release" command to release them.

The quickest option is often to just tell your fresh tame to kill something tougher like a wandering healer or a wild bear etc. Or bring your own pet and use that to kill them. I tend to kill the fresh tames unless anyone else is around who wants pretamed critters.

Wenchy

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The up-side I've noticed to this is that if they win you get a bit of loot ;)