• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All my stuff...Tram Keep on Marble

N

Nez

Does anyone know who was at an IDOC of a tram keep by the marble? My keep recently fell. :sad3: I refreshed it from IDOC by transferring to another account but the server must've went down and reverted to a time prior to my transfer. It had all my rubble and other items inside. I would like to see if I can buy back my items from the people who looted them. If anyone knows who was there or if you were there please icq me at 396264020. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boo, house juggler!

Also, whoever owns that Makoto house that keeps going Greatly Worn then transferring it, YOU SUCK!

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i thought fwd controlled that whole island

N

Nez

They probably did at some point. I had bought the keep off of Sly. He idoc'd it.

N

Nez

oh Sly also replaced the keep the morning it fell. He told me nothing was there but empty containers and my house teleporter. He thinks no one looted my stuff, that it most likely decayed. I'm starting to think that might be true. Just one question remains, do the items in the containers decay before the container decays?

J

JohnDuke[Pax]

oh Sly also replaced the keep the morning it fell. He told me nothing was there but empty containers and my house teleporter. He thinks no one looted my stuff, that it most likely decayed. I'm starting to think that might be true. Just one question remains, do the items in the containers decay before the container decays?
Yes, pretty commonly, I've left things in bags to smelt later and came back to empty bags.

Sorry for the misfortune.