• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All my peeps

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Static, Omni, Dj, Rl's, and any others that I used to roll with that might still play. I have an idea but need to know who still plays this game. Say hi in this thread and ill pm ya.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont play it anymore, my wife and I have an agreement that I wont play it....so Im playing warhammer atm...its ok, I just hate leveling up...

I think RLs is playing ATL...like that will help him =>

Static I think is on Legends, but who knows with that guy lol...

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh, i just cancelled my war account, it got too boring. Everyone is looking into aion but who knows how thats gunna be. But anyhow after reading all the posts lately I got an idea if i came back to round up a few old friends and start to teach the trammies how to pvp. Maybe like a pvp school. It was just an idea figured Id put it out there to see if there was any interest from my old buddies. And also if there would be interest from the pver's.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Id roll with ya bobby, but like I said, I promised my wife that I woudlnt play this game anymore. She dosnt ask me to do many things, and this was one she like really wanted me to do....so I must retire permantly from the UO....

besides Im trying to figre WAR out....I mean I dont know what shamen build to roll with, and if I wanna make talismans or do apothocary...

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PM with what ya have in mind Bob. I've got an account open with chars on ATL.

I've only been logging on to prepare for the mage tournament, but if Bobby is back I might have to be too!

Well...That is if you can get the Belacheat fan AKA DJ to come play too. Omnicron will too. He knows how it goes down. RL'S > Wife.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no UO for me...Ill be fiddle farting around till the new star wars mmo comes out. Right now Im playing around with Warhammer, might try the Champions Online when it hits Sept 1st....and lets remember Modern Warfare 2 comes out in Nov, so I will be lost on that for months =)....Eff uo...Plus I told the wifey I wouldnt play it again...

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DJ mentioned possibly playing on the weekends again.

*OT*
I hope they set a release date for that star wars game soon.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Bob, I logged into the game yesterday and actually tried to pvp. After about 5mins of playing I logged off.

There seems to be mega lag issues again. I was pinging 146 to most east coast shards, and only 90-100 to west.

I checked out Uhall, and it seems like a good majority of east coast players are experiencing the lag. It's possibly been going on for a few weeks. Woot, way to go EA.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow, war is getting boring as ****...I mean Ive leveled four different races up to level ten and I just dont feel like playing anymoer...wtf...

Ohh well, I will be playing Champions Online when it comes out tuesday...its a comic book themed MMO...we shall see how that goes!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, war is getting boring as ****...I mean Ive leveled four different races up to level ten and I just dont feel like playing anymoer...wtf...

Ohh well, I will be playing Champions Online when it comes out tuesday...its a comic book themed MMO...we shall see how that goes!

I just checked it out man on youtube. It looks like it could be fun, but....I don't like that it's duel type only pvp. There is no open world PvP. I might give it a try too.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yea, I dont like duel only type stuff, but oh wells. I just need something to hold me over till modern warfare 2 comes out...did you preorder yours RLs?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, I dont like duel only type stuff, but oh wells. I just need something to hold me over till modern warfare 2 comes out...did you preorder yours RLs?
No I didn't yet. I need to though. Noway can those newbs learn the maps before I do!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive been playing alot of Killzone on the PS3 too, that game is rad.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh man, I checked out some of the Vids for it.

Going to pre-order it, right after I post the vids!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f2xR-1vmH9Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f2xR-1vmH9Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XWIJTydRLt8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XWIJTydRLt8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes ive seen em. At the end of the Killstreak one I think, they have freaking sticky nades...I hope its not a Halo fest lol...

also, I heard 50 cent the rapper did a voice for one of the NPCs, hopefully it isnt all ghetto.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldnt bother with war after leveling it turns into a real boring game. It seems like your almost always running away from pvp to make a new zone flip to get realm points. And it turns into another 15 mins of hitting your head on a wall, rinse and repeat. Only good thing was I was able to level my guy to 40 by pvp. So it looks like wow for a few days then vacation then aion and if its gay maybe a bit of mage school uo. That way it will be more old school. but thats my two cents. Will have to use the wifes old account since I gave mine to static who probably soiled my reputation as a pvper lol.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol ya I already got bored with WoW...the PvP is horrible...like horrible. Its designed to be a gank fest...If your a shamen you can beat anyone..My level 13 shamen healed through level 19 tank....with a runecaster helping him...I was like ehh...thats lame and this game is getting boring.

I might have to talk to the old lady bout letting me play uo again...lol that wont go well lololol....:blushing:

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe well keep it to certain times so we all can play together and get our fix.

V

Vyal

Legends will put you in the nut house, if you are not on a dismount tamer PvP isn't PvP - You better stick with WoW, You think I kid you when I say everyone here plays a dismount tamer and you stand no chance versus the dragon dread mage para dismount gank squads.