• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS All Hallow's Eve Party in Umbra

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
First up at the party was a costume contest. Even EM Crysania showed up in costume. Participants were asked to stand on a wooden floor. The following seven people entered and dressed up as: TOBY – Pirate, Xelious Norwood – Green Jolly Rancher, Mama Faith – Wonder Woman, WildStar – A Monk, An Vas Zu – Ghost of Gargoyle Past, Aiden Jenkins – Gandalf, and Lamont Sanford – A Lucky Dealer. The winner, as determined by claps from the audience, was Mama Faith of AFK.

Next the winner of the Halloween House Deco Contest was announced. There were four entries. Runes to the houses were locked down on stone tables near the moat at West Britain Bank, Trammel. As above the winner was determined by the players, only this time using ballot boxes. They were asked to view the house and then vote on their favorite. The winner was Stormguard. The rest of the entries were TOBY, A Haunted Dawn Tower and Manticore.

Stormguard
TOBY’s

A Haunted Dawn Tower

Manticore’s
As the Boogey Man had not appeared yet, it was decided that it was time to hunt him down and eliminate the threat he presented. We ended up at the same clearing north of the west city gate of Umbra that we had been to before. EM Crysania eventually provoked the Boogey Man to come out of his hole after several of companions were killed by us, but not before inflicting heavy injuries to us first. Eventually he was killed as well, but it was a long and difficult fight.

As there had not been enough death this evening, EM Crysania decided to open the Death Maze located at the Baja Shard Museum. Given the ease with which people were navigating and surviving the maze, and EM Crysania’s disappoint, I strongly suspect “improvements” will be made to it.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you SK. People just wanted to know where I parked my invisible airplane! It never ceases to amaze me how clever the players can be with limited resources.

I wasn't able to grab a screenshot when there were more bodies laying around but this one will give you a small idea of how the Halloween Bash-ing went. We had a blast and poor Aiden Jenkins was the first casualty. We warned him not to poke his head in that hole!

Halloween bashing.jpg

Last edited:

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish I had the time to die like everyone else. But work was calling. LOL
The costume party was fun.
CONGRATS MAMA!!!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Toby asked that I upload this photo of his deco'd house for him. Here it is Toby!

Doh! I just got the name of the top left witch.

Toby's Halloween House 2013.jpg