• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

alittle poll of my own

K

kalzaketh

:wall:just curious, is napa loosing it's human population, after the stygianabyss hits?, having more than acouple crafters, I have to wonder will my fletcher be retired? after ppl go gargoyle I fear archery items may dwindle to nothing gargoyles can't equip abow so no need to sell cheap arrows.:cursing:

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean, with a new expansion, will the newly introduced race/skill/ability completely kill/ruin existing parts of the game?? NAH!

K

kalzaketh

bella, parts of the existing game have been ruined/destroyed by the advent of the abyss original beta ask the lumberjacks who have retired from the harvest due to the loss of brillant amber harvesting, at about the time the closed beta started the already dwindlingsupply of amber disappered.

D

dielock

I know I will always have human characters. I have never had the urge to play anything but human characters. All my characters are human, bald, and fat.

K

kalzaketh

haha, I have held the distinct pride of being one of thevery few remaining human workersaround the city of brit tram, only have one elf out of 2 active accounts around brit city after all it is ahuman built city for those who question it was built by dickgarriot,AKA lord british.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only have two elven characters: My Mage and my Tamer. They are both Female as well.

All my other character are Human Males.

I'll probably make at least 1 gargoyle character on Napa and Pacific.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bella, parts of the existing game have been ruined/destroyed by the advent of the abyss original beta ask the lumberjacks who have retired from the harvest due to the loss of brillant amber harvesting, at about the time the closed beta started the already dwindlingsupply of amber disappered.
I think his sarcasm just flew over your head.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:wall:just curious, is napa loosing it's human population, after the stygianabyss hits?, having more than acouple crafters, I have to wonder will my fletcher be retired? after ppl go gargoyle I fear archery items may dwindle to nothing gargoyles can't equip abow so no need to sell cheap arrows.:cursing:
doubt it, with the new garg race your going to lose a few things like the ability to wear a crimson/glasses and so on!, mind you these mods can be imbued into different items like earrings, necklace etc, but they will still be lacking in some equip slots that humans or elves have........ill still be buying arrows lmao

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know. I'm saying it's to be expected since such always happens with a new expansion.

K

kalzaketh

set, even after the abyss, goes live my vendor will always carry humanand elven based items, as well as fished up items from mib's the archery items may get better as time moves forward for imbuing, the expansion may increase the diversety also as my fletcher happens to be agrandmaster cook, have agrandmaster scribe also in the stablekeep checking into north brit folks, the expansion offers many hidden gems in it's folds

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
set, even after the abyss, goes live my vendor will always carry humanand elven based items, as well as fished up items from mib's the archery items may get better as time moves forward for imbuing, the expansion may increase the diversety also as my fletcher happens to be agrandmaster cook, have agrandmaster scribe also in the stablekeep checking into north brit folks, the expansion offers many hidden gems in it's folds
hmm, ill be buyin from ya lmao...also with the cook!!, might need to place some orders for the new rotworm stew!!!.....it has some kick