• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Algenon's Silver Morter and Pestle

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looks like there were about 5 of them posted for sale 4-5 years ago... none of those threads have pics, they were asking 1-1.3 bil in those threads. 6 exist, shoots flamestrikes when dclicked. prices of items are down but gold is more plentiful, and the high end rares still seem to hold their value. id guesstimate it still being worth the bil it was valued at back then (but without a pic its hard to say) maybe a lil less, maybe a lil more to the right buyer. prolly give it a range of 700m-1.3b without seeing pic.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These were so high priced at the time back then due to being one of the first, if not the first, event item to do flamestrike graphic.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
looks like there were about 5 of them posted for sale 4-5 years ago... none of those threads have pics, they were asking 1-1.3 bil in those threads. 6 exist, shoots flamestrikes when dclicked. prices of items are down but gold is more plentiful, and the high end rares still seem to hold their value. id guesstimate it still being worth the bil it was valued at back then (but without a pic its hard to say) maybe a lil less, maybe a lil more to the right buyer. prolly give it a range of 700m-1.3b without seeing pic.
Thank you, yes it does shoot the flamestrike. It shows 33 charges on the item, but the flamestrike doesn't "use" them when double clicked.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
does it have the small little mortar and pestle graphic? if so, and with other items also doing the flamestrike now, i would put this on the lower end of my earlier appraisal. probably even lower due to the market right now, but 1 of 6 still pulls a little weight

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
does it have the small little mortar and pestle graphic? if so, and with other items also doing the flamestrike now, i would put this on the lower end of my earlier appraisal. probably even lower due to the market right now, but 1 of 6 still pulls a little weight
It does. Thanks.