• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[ALERT]Invasion Forces Expected In Britain

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

“By order of Her Majesty the City of Britain is hereby placed on High Alert until Monday morning. Royal guard forces as well as all able citizens throughout the realm are asked to stand in defense of any threats that the City of Britain may face on Sunday, the First of August.”

Intelligence Report
Forces are expected to reach city limits on Sunday, August 1st at 10:00pm ET

N

Nastia Cross

*ahem* This invasion better not ruin my birthday weekend... :gun:

J

Jamlyn

And just what 'invasion forces" could this be of? We had a large battle against the undead in the Rock Dungeon, and caused The Servant and its former master, The Magician to flee. Could either one of them be behind this? What other forces out there would create an invasion? I suppose we should be weary of the eastern coast of Britain. There is plenty of room for a naval invasion.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Who said anything about Naval Invasions *Puts finger on his lips* hmmm.....

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A note on the date...this is for Sunday August 1st, 2010. I misspoke initially.

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
True Blood > Ultima. Screw you guys.

Oh, True Blood is on at 9 EST isn't it? I might see if my thief can help uh.. distract them?

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Invasion is hitting some of the shards now so be extra carefull!