• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alchemy talismans

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Do they still drop from the Heartwood quests? I've gotten multiples of every other kind but no alchemy the last 100 tries or so. Bad luck or did something change?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
No idea about Heartwood, but Dread still drops them, even though it seems he is far less prone to drop good ones since Eodon.
If you need one at Legends, I have a 21% one that I got last year from him.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks, OK on Legends, although I don't even remember where I got it several years ago - trying for one on Chesapeake

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm certainly wondering if they can still be gotten from Heartwood on Siege.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't even see any for sale on any shard, other than the Brit library expensive one, which makes me wonder

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
its been a long while since i went and did the heartwood but i seem to recall that Tinkering quest was the one that paid out the alchy tali's a lot more then anywhere else.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have had surprising good luck getting VERY good talismans off the Big Ape in Eodon. Smithy, tailor, alch, carp etc. And not just one at a time, 2 to 3 each kill.
the big ape seems to be a Lady Mel pay out.
bows and talismans.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
its been a long while since i went and did the heartwood but i seem to recall that Tinkering quest was the one that paid out the alchy tali's a lot more then anywhere else.
Thanks, I'll try that