• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Albino Squirrel oddity

G

A guildie of mine just got one of these, the odd thing is it says both (bonded) and (summoned). Is this just extra labelling or can the little bugger be dispelled? If so, will it return to the crystal, or would it be gone for good?

Rey~

S

SaoirseCat

If you 'release' it, it will disappear (permanently)... like any other summoned creature. That's probably why it says as much. A warning if nothing else.
They otherwise (so far as I can tell) act like normal pets. I get mine killed daily and he still sticks around.

There is no putting it back in it's crystal.

G

Good to know, I was mostly worried about it getting dispelled. I'm pretty sure she's never going to release it, hehehhe.

Rey~