• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Airmid... congrats on the shroud

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Man of UO

Saw you at Humility yesterday when you got your artie. How about a pic? I haven't seen one yet.

BY the way, I always appreciate seeing you at one of the spawns. Thanks for the rez, too! It was awful laggy.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*big ol' cheesy grin*

Thank you! I have to say I am addicted. I have always done Ilsh champs, sometimes solo up to lvl 3 when they chase me outta there but the paragons are fun. Now with everyone doing it, it's not lonely and other than town invasions and community hunts you don't see a lot of different guilds hanging together all night rezzing and healing. I'm sure it happens but this is in your face evidence on what a fun community of players we have.

See how I get off on tangents? hehe. I have a few replicas from the champs and am trying to get together with a few others and post some pictures soon. I know De'Monika of B^C has a nice display around her house. I'll twist her arm in a bit to see if she'll let us tour it. Jennifer of PEER also has a few rare ones. If anyone wants to add to the visual aid please post em! We'd love to see what has been popping into backpacks.

I'll try to get my small collection posted here for you.

O

Old Man of UO

Finally getting around to posting pictures. Here are the two replicas that I've got so far, the blood tile on my front door and the swamp tile in my new garden. Any posts of other new replicas (especially the deco items and how they were used)?

Blood Tile

Swamp Tile