Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Watch us at Stratics.tv as we play our favorite games to help the Children's Miracle Network save kids during this year's Extra Life event.

Playing the same game? Meet up with us in-game and join us in our new Teamspeak Server (ts.stratics.com)!

Aion Goodness! (Server List, Pre-Selection, and an Award)! OH MY!

Discussion in 'Aion Discussion Hall' started by Xel The Wanderer, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper

Hail Folks,

Well, September 14, 2009 ended the open beta for Aion (NCWest extended the open beta due maintenance), and HOLY frakkin' nudity, it was amazing!

Now here's the server list as of 9/11/2009:

For more information from the official Aion website, the LINK CAN BE FOUND HERE!

As for the pre-selection, this is what I found as of September 14, 2009:

Not bad. Two names. I have no idea if those names will apply to all the servers or a specific server or a few servers or the nude beach on Hawai'i.

On a side note, I had a great time during open beta. The one class that I wasn't able to really test out during the closed betas was Templar, and man, these guys can tank! There are quests that specify "[group]", and it's always nice to have a tank that can take a beating as well as hold, maintain, and provoke aggro as much as possible because a lot of those mobs have some chunky health. We're also at patch 1.5.0.5 which should be up-to-date.

I think the Dev team for Aion has done an amazing job in doing what they have to do to make the upcoming Live launch as smooth as possible *knocks on wood*. Great job, NCWest! :thumbup:

Oh, on another side note, Aion won Inside Gaming's Best MMO of PAX 2009! RIGHT ON!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gip-maawVYw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gip-maawVYw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]