Ahh now P56 does makes some sense.....

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
I see MORE clearly now.......

The PvP world gets breathed some ''much needed life'' with the good factions TB and COM and the evil factions SL and MX fighting out the felluca faction towns for some nice high end arties and some new life breathed into their thiefs too!!!

The pvpers get to battle it out in felluca ONLY!!..If the good factions maintain all the Towns then Trammel dont get an Invasion .....But if the evil factions win the felluca towns then we trammies get our trammel towns corrupted too and have to fight of an invasion of our own...for some event type rewards..

Kinda making sense now..

No need to be in a faction unless u wanna touch on pvp and the new arti drops...

Trammies can simply wait for any invasion that may happen while we do the new Maginca quests and the Halloween stuff in peace!!!

And thank Lord...NO REDS IN TRAM STILL... Jeepers my first impression was that trammel was gonna be run riot...LOL....

BRING IT ON!!!

T

T_Amon_from_work

I see MORE clearly now.......

The PvP world gets breathed some ''much needed life'' with the good factions TB and COM and the evil factions SL and MX fighting out the felluca faction towns for some nice high end arties and some new life breathed into their thiefs too!!!

The pvpers get to battle it out in felluca ONLY!!..If the good factions maintain all the Towns then Trammel dont get an Invasion .....But if the evil factions win the felluca towns then we trammies get our trammel towns corrupted too and have to fight of an invasion of our own...for some event type rewards..

Kinda making sense now..

No need to be in a faction unless u wanna touch on pvp and the new arti drops...

Trammies can simply wait for any invasion that may happen while we do the new Maginca quests and the Halloween stuff in peace!!!

And thank Lord...NO REDS IN TRAM STILL... Jeepers my first impression was that trammel was gonna be run riot...LOL....

BRING IT ON!!!
Yup - that's about right. And if Trammel squashes an invasion in an area I believe it also affects Fel. So we can ALL make a difference in the other styles life! And what makes you think only one town will be under attack at a time? Why not all 8 or 9 at once?

If there was some way to allow reds in Tram under Tram rules (they cannot attack/hurt blues; blues cannot attack/hurt red) then I would not mind it at all. But that smacks of a PvP switch which we mostly think is not worth the trouble.

Oh well ...

T

tommywoi

how does tram affect the war in fel ? When the evil faction win a town in fel by stealing sirgil, invasion begins in tram, ppl in tram fight the invasion and beat the shadow army, invasion ends. How does tram affect fel?

L

Lord Drakelord

how does tram affect the war in fel ? When the evil faction win a town in fel by stealing sirgil, invasion begins in tram, ppl in tram fight the invasion and beat the shadow army, invasion ends. How does tram affect fel?
good question, I have no clue

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Originally Posted by tommywoi

Well the trammies by clearing the invasion and cleansing the trammel town will restore the signil back to its counter felluca town, thus the evil guilds of MX and SL will once again have try to steal the felluca town signil back from under the noses of the good factions COM and TB thus recorrupting the tram side again....if they dont manage to resteal it then the Trammel towns stays in peace...

So yes trammies will effect felluca for sure!!!!

T

trammelite

i am more concerned about the guard zones going away completely in the fel cities. that does not only affect factioniers, but everybody elso too.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Why are you so scared about reds? :sad2:

R

Rix/\

i am more concerned about the guard zones going away completely in the fel cities. that does not only affect factioniers, but everybody elso too.
it's also to help balance the fight with red factioners being griefed by blue non factioners in town during a faction battle

B

Bluebottle

:spider:
Not sure it will affect everybody such as those who never goes to fel - alas it will definately affect my crafters operating out of houses near towns in Fel :(

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 23, 2008
My understanding is, if say the Shadowlords take control of a town, it kicks off an invasion in Trammel. If the folks in Trammel beat that invasion, however, the city reverts to being up for grabs in Felucca.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Why are you so scared about reds? :sad2:
I dont mind reds in red land mate....i live half my uo life in felluca...u just adapt the stuff u carry in red land...pretty obvoius really...Infact im probably behind u right now ready to strike...quick hurry nay scurry along to ya lil hole.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
I dont mind reds in red land mate....i live half my uo life in felluca...u just adapt the stuff u carry in red land...pretty obvoius really...Infact im probably behind u right now ready to strike...quick hurry nay scurry along to ya lil hole.
:sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2:

D

D'Amavir

Still don't understand the issue with the color of another player's name. Since that is what you have an issue with. It makes no sense but I am sure you know that already.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
LOL ....I offer u a challenge then matey.. 1 on 1... gimme a shout in feluca til the death... AND U CAN MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!
How childish, but hey, sure.
Just say where and when ok?
hmm, did u say u was in a faction, well im in CoM myself.
Could make it a faction duel if u in another faction if not, dont matter.
just PM me when u wanna meet up.

S

Sindris

Ya know, I don;t see why reds shouldn't be able to come to trammel so long as the tram ruleset still applies to them. It would give me the chance to call them "trammie reds".
:party:

D

D'Amavir

Ya know, I don;t see why reds shouldn't be able to come to trammel so long as the tram ruleset still applies to them. It would give me the chance to call them "trammie reds".
:party:
This game would take about a million steps up in regards to IQ level if the devs just removed red names from the game altogether.