• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Again wot a bad day for an event???

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
peeps we have friends.. its the blooody royal wedding,,,street parties and family gettogethers .....why why why ....wot a bad day to choose....yet we have small events on such a busy day??? why???? just simply why?????

TheBlackCobra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because a HUGE event would have taken too long!

I jest, I just couldn't resist it. In seriousness I had to go to work just as it started - thanks, California - and had to miss it :(

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And why not?. It just gives people another choice of things to do. If you miss it tis no big deal.

Perhaps you would like to be consulted before the EMs make any decision on when to hold events?. It certainly seems that whenever they are held you have a complaint about it. Why not do like everybody else and go when and if you can?. They have a difficult enough job without unnecessary complaints.

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
peeps we have friends.. its the blooody royal wedding,,,street parties and family gettogethers .....why why why ....wot a bad day to choose....yet we have small events on such a busy day??? why???? just simply why?????

Europa shard is not only for english people.
I for one had no royal wedding in my country, nor did the germans, russians,
netherlands, sweden or france for that matter. And if I had, I wouldnt watch it!

So you had two 'events' scheduled at the same time, big deal. It happends all the time.
You cant have both Winnie.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whatever....

guess i like to moan...but only because i hardly ever seem to be off when they are on ...lol...and when i am off ,there always seems to be something in real life like family bbq, etc, etc......must just be my bad bad luck.

but lets be honest surely evenings at weekends have gotta be the worst timing for most folks???.....but ok whatever....i guess everyone is different...i will stop posting about this matter and just grin and bemoan my i'll timings.

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well I think Friday might be the worst day for events... I know some have problems at weekends and others at weekdays, but I think the EMs try and balance it as much as they can.