• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Afternoon all

Sunseri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've been away from UO for about six months. I might return and drop down a homestead again. Much going on here in Catskills?

Sunseri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well as o right now, I'd be happy with anything positive. I still work third shift so my play time would be the same early morning romps through Sosaria. 7:30 am central to round 11am would be my usual play time, I think. RP wise I am open to most anything if it makes sense. :p

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well there seam to be someone all way running around at all time of the day you just have to find them and welcome back

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is still RP to be had, some at different times of the day and night. Va'lis has cooties by the way.