• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Afternoon all

L

lancelot99

I used to play Europa for many years (Character Feldegast) was my main Tamer/discord ... used to spend many hours around the Cu shide (spelling) area killing the plain and looking for rare colours to tame and sell (as well as helping Lady Nico clear out the paragon doggies for the others to tame)

Seems like an age ago, but after a long exodus to the far east, i'm back due to medical problems (Cancer, non fatal, which is good) i'm thinking of coming back to UO. but looking on how it's changed, i guess iv'e a lot of learning to do...

I left just after the Elves came into it, and most were obsessed with peerless ingredients, and spell weaving came into it's own...

So, any advice for an old newbie?

Hows my old guild ? Damn, forgot the name but Nairi was our guild leader (she still play?)

How's the houing? Space for a decent size house now?

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! There are house spots out there and more to come when they turn house decay back on. There shouldnt be too much changes for you, you have not been away for that long. Stygian Abyss with gargoyles with imbuing and throwing , the High Sea boster will be new but your characters shouldnt be outdated. "Spring cleaning" is going on..was somewhat delayed.. and some Halloween stuff but alot less than we have been spoiled with for some years. We have new booses at land and sea so the peerless ones are not busy now. Good idea to join a guild if you like boss fights.

L

lancelot99

Thanks for reply.... i'll Have a look around then...

i do fancy a mage/necro template using Tamer does tend to get boring (or did), not sure about now though...

or maybe a thrower template?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If u go to felluca and u will maybe pop a keep down..normally 1-2 free spots in fel for keeps....failing that .... u will easy find large tower or max secure custom houses in trammel and most definatley in the malas trailer trash wastelands...:love:

K

Kayne

Saor are a guild especially for new and returning players. Very active alliance with almost daily champ spawns and random other trips for hunting.

The Shaolin Monks are a light RP guild who are also taking on new and returning players who fancy some minor RPing as a monk. The guild itself is just restarting however the alliance keeps things active.

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, yep, many is the time you saved me dragging out my bard to clear the paragon pups back in the day. It was appreciated each & every time. :D

Welcome back, and hope you can get your account queries sorted swiftly and as painlessly as possible.

I'm seldom in game these days, but welcome to message me here if there is something specific you need to help you get set back up again.