• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

afk kills....

Boris Badenov

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive been noticing alot more afk people lately. I dont know that there are more than a few weeks ago, but im taking notice now. I have killed 10 different people in the last week (12 kills, 10 different people, but only 4 counts, all but one in gz).

I just had to tell about this last one. From on afk person, I got 2 sammy helms, 1 royal leg of embers, and a holy sword. I also got old ex armor and a heritage tokens from their beetle. I banked ther loot and started thinking about the old armor and decided to check out the 7th ae girl. all the 7th ae stuff that I got was old enough to trade. so I got 3 ss tokens and 1 more heritage token.

total value of the kill, just over 6.6 million.

Whats everyone elses best afk kill, or most valuable kill ever? Im just bored and curious :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How the heck do people go afk and stay alive? I only have to neglect my character long enough to read a post on here and the poor girl winds up dead.

Boris Badenov

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont wanna post a name, to avoid their embarrsment. this one wasnt even hidden (not that it could save them) They were even at the bank. people should learn. I even used poison, so they had time to cure, or if they died, to get ressed before I uncrimmed and ressed and got back to loot them.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hid in someones house that was quitting and liquidating their items once....I think I got about 5 statues(back when they had value) a singing ball and CBD(before tailor rewards). Probably my best low brow achievement.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was walking by the pet store the other day when i saw a puppy sleeping in his cage. I thought to myself there is no way I am gonna let this dude get away with laying around afk. So I tipped his cage over and when he hit the floor and yelped I just lol'd and called him a Noob.

Sir Daniel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was walking by the pet store the other day when i saw a puppy sleeping in his cage. I thought to myself there is no way I am gonna let this dude get away with laying around afk. So I tipped his cage over and when he hit the floor and yelped I just lol'd and called him a Noob.
lmfao now that was funny i dont care who ya are!!!!!!!!!!

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do I win?

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Believe me, Boris Badenov... I know exactly what you re talking about. I wont even mention here what I loot from these stupid AFK people but samurai helmets and ember leggings are easier than you can imagine. And its not only on AFK people... Some pathetic newbie blues also wander around in towns with them.,.,.,Its always a pleasure to trade them for full soulstones isnt it ?
And people wonder why I play naked with 11 each regs killing newbies... Its much more profitable than farming,.,,. and way much more interesting !! :}

As for murder counts... Who gives a damn ? I have +- 6100 right now, but I certainly would have about 12k if everyone I killed gave me ! :]

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive been noticing alot more afk people lately. I dont know that there are more than a few weeks ago, but im taking notice now. I have killed 10 different people in the last week (12 kills, 10 different people, but only 4 counts, all but one in gz).

I just had to tell about this last one. From on afk person, I got 2 sammy helms, 1 royal leg of embers, and a holy sword. I also got old ex armor and a heritage tokens from their beetle. I banked ther loot and started thinking about the old armor and decided to check out the 7th ae girl. all the 7th ae stuff that I got was old enough to trade. so I got 3 ss tokens and 1 more heritage token.

total value of the kill, just over 6.6 million.

Whats everyone elses best afk kill, or most valuable kill ever? Im just bored and curious :)
No one should EVER bargin for the stuff they lost...why make the game better
for you? You loot it, it is yours! Go sell it on a vender, but you should never
expect other players to beg for their stuff back...!

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

C

CroakerTnT

Congrats Boris, on the incredibly profitable kill.

I rarely get to loot my afk kills, but that's probably because I do it at luna bank, where I get gwacked, and all the thieves pounce on the corpse like starved hyenas.

Maybe I should start cruizing the other banks.

I'll get you one day, Czarina!!!

Boris Badenov

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one should EVER bargin for the stuff they lost...why make the game better
for you? You loot it, it is yours! Go sell it on a vender, but you should never
expect other players to beg for their stuff back...!

*stares*
Yahaxithonix
I wasn't expecting them to bargain for it back, because I had no intention of returning it. I just wanted to tell how foolish it is to go afk anywhere. That was just a really really good score :)

Not concerned with the counts so much. I want to be red, but I dont. being red helps for bombing(atleast used to), which is awesome fun., but I also like having the benefit of being blue. Im stealthing most of the time anyways.