• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AesirGoods® Closing its doors for good.

M

MadDogOA

So, yes, as the tiltle readds, AesirGoods® will be closing for good. The best shop in all of fel thanks you for your years of business.

The tower is up for sale, and if i get a buyer before this evening , i will also throw in my other home.( its located about 1 minutes to the west of ice, in fel)

Please make an offer if you are interested, i will check bakc later this morning.( currently 837am mtn time )

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maddog are you leaving UO or just shutting up shop? :(

M

MadDogOA

leaing for good, moved onto different games, and well, its just sort of stupid to pay just to keep this stuff around.
So, i am looking to sell off my shops tower, and its stock...

like 30k+ each reg, tons of leather, lumber kegs, scrolls, spell books, etc. Basically, my tower held all the stock for my vendors. The money i recieve will just sit in my bank account until / if/ when i should decide to return.