• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Aedon for Governor of Yew

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to thank all you fine Role players for totally messing up my post. This post was about me deciding to run for office in Yew, not about who is and is not holding events, or bribing others to vote for them.
Post hijackings happen all the time... like my post about The Draconians that somehow got turned into a joke about cereal caricatures. :p

~ Sue.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Post hijackings happen all the time... like my post about The Draconians that somehow got turned into a joke about cereal caricatures. :p

~ Sue.
Which I then moved to a post of its own seeing that it was starting to over take the thread. And by the way, it was not a joke about cereal but about the explosion of vampires on Catskills. *insert smiley face*

Hate vampires you know, they are far too toothy and immortal. And they are all buff, though the consume nothing but blood, and sparkle in the sun instead of yelling; "Help, help, I'm melting, melting. "

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
And besides two wrongs don't make a right and stuff like that our Moms taught us.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And I thought pvpers were the only drama queens....

You Rpers can get interesting! And whats worse is, its like all passive aggressive and stuff lol.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am thinking about buying votes, and perhaps hiring some goons to harass voters. Is this fine by everyone? What? ah good, let us proceed then.

Just kidding, I am painfully honest, which is why I would make a great Governor.

I am Aedon Durreah and I approve this message.