• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Advise plz

C

CannabisKing

Ok I posted this in a dif fourm, but now believe that cuz its really faction related and I betcha the questions in my post will have a better response.

My Mystic Dexxer "help plz"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After haven a few mths away n coming back too see this mystic swords toon running around. Cant really figure out the wep I need to run this temp tho, so any good advise would rock, tks :}

120 Mystic
120 focus
120 Swords
120 Bush
90 Tact
120 Resist
30 Alchy +30 Jewlery= 60

The use of the bok , well we all know why, NS But why spam SP when the NS only para's till they trap outa it, or is that "it" the trapping out? Will that trap box damage set off the SP? If so will a bleed to the same? Last but not least, If I hit my target with my imbued bok while using the NS can my wep's imbued property still be activated, such as HLD 50% ?

How bout 60 points in Alchy with G-exp pot's and some dart's to boot? The Alchy say's "If the user of explosion potions has any alchemy skill the damage will be increased by 1 for every 5 points of alchemy skill the user has. The effects of Enhance Potion items are also added to explosion potions."

Ring\Braclet
+15 alchy each FC 1 FCR 3 each +25 EP each, then either LMC,HCI, DCI I would run this on one of my faction toons to get the DCI n HCI bonus off the gear.
As far as what armor I need to imbue for my cap's ( lmc, hci, dci, etc...) I can manage to get 13 MR , 9 HPR , 40 LMC , but need the lrc in the mix. Crazy hard to see this be any good.

Any good advise would rock !

If so what would a good imbued wep for such a mystic swords bush dexxer?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by CannabisKing; Today at 07:26 AM.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would advise that you use the correct word, which in this case is advice.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I'm usually pretty good a deciphering internet speak, but I’m having trouble understanding some portions of your message, bud. Consider clarifying.

B

Beleg Megil

You cannot get alchemy skill on jewlery, not by imbuing, nor as loot drop.

C

CannabisKing

Ok so now and then my med's get the best of me with half tought out toughts, etc I'll take more time in putting this together.:popcorn:

1st off, Syrus of Gahd Re: Advise plz

I'm usually pretty good a deciphering internet speak, but I’m having trouble understanding some portions of your message, bud. Consider clarifying.

Now this may take a bit for me to see where my train of tought was atm. Ok I had a few things happening all at once in that question. I'd like to know what wep skill would be better then the other. I know thats open to debate but, For my toon I will use swords and switch it out with archery. I see 1 toon on LS who runs with the cleaver and bok. My 2nd part of that question was, when I cast spellplague then hit you with a bleed off my dp'ed cleaver, does the "tick"damage from the bleed set off the SP chaos damage? As well , if I hit you with the bok NS and you hit your trapped box , does that damage also set off the SP chaos damage? :confused:

2nd, The Alchy essay say's "If the user of explosion potions has any alchemy skill the damage will be increased by 1 for every 5 points of alchemy skill the user has. The effects of Enhance Potion items are also added to explosion potions."
And yeah i do understand that ya cant make any ring's/braclets with that skill on it. Only 1 braclet i know off that has 30 alchy but will not work in the gear. So yeah someone else posted that I need to have the real skill in alchy to use it.
The only reason I can come up with to run Alchy is the fact that I can only heal with pot's and confidence. Even 40 EP with 60 Alchy gives me alot of HP's when I need it the most, But this is why I asked for ADVICE on this temp and gear. TBH Im still haven fun with my Ninja Stealth Archer and would rather just continue with what Im good at.

I did find out that the Mystic mage is under the 4/6 casting rules. Again looking for help on the gear I would need to run this temp. Tks for letting me know that I need to take more time in posting things.

R

ReaperNI

Alright i think i might have my mind around what your trying to do you wanna run a mystic dexxor for a pvp toon. well i might start by this hybrids have been nerfed due to lmc by having warrior skills in excess of 200 and 300 combined points.

Next Mystic mages are simple and easy to kill on why not run that template

Next any use of alchemy i havent seen on the pvp screen ever since the explo pots were nerfed. (thank god)

Next yes your wep will still get the properties rolled on even if you use specials. EX: a bokuto with 50 lighting and you hit a guy with nerve strike the lightning still has a 50% chance of landing on that strike.

Next i hope you have money cause a mage/dexxor suit are expensive and hard to get completed you basically need everything a great dexxor suit has then tag on 100 lrc and 2/6 casting. it can be done but its not easy

Next any bush dexxor should be running a bokuto with hld hla hit spell swing speed and di not much to it.

Oh and last but not least gl getting your Str Dex and Int right i found that to be the hardest part of any mixxed template.

TYR

C

CannabisKing

Alright i think i might have my mind around what your trying to do you wanna run a mystic dexxor for a pvp toon. well i might start by this hybrids have been nerfed due to lmc by having warrior skills in excess of 200 and 300 combined points.

Next any use of alchemy i havent seen on the pvp screen ever since the explo pots were nerfed. (thank god)

Next yes your wep will still get the properties rolled on even if you use specials. EX: a bokuto with 50 lighting and you hit a guy with nerve strike the lightning still has a 50% chance of landing on that strike.

Next i hope you have money cause a mage/dexxor suit are expensive and hard to get completed you basically need everything a great dexxor suit has then tag on 100 lrc and 2/6 casting. it can be done but its not easy

Next any bush dexxor should be running a bokuto with hld hla hit spell swing speed and di not much to it.

Oh and last but not least gl getting your Str Dex and Int right i found that to be the hardest part of any mixxed template.

TYR

Tks for the info, but can ya tell me if, My 2nd part of that question was, when I cast spellplague then hit you with a bleed off my dp'ed cleaver, does the "tick"damage from the bleed set off the SP chaos damage As well ?

N

NickyDishes

TYR
amen......parry mages and dexxor mages kinda run the same stats i noticed

D

deraiky

You can leave the hitspell out since you can imbue 60 light on it with mysticsm..

H

Hurley

You're going to want to have 40 lmc/100 lrc/45 hci/45 dci/as much MR

probably 110 str/40 or less dex (bokutos are incredibly fast)/105 int

run protection

120 swords
90 tactics
120 myst
120 focus
120 bushido
120 resist
30 med

bokuto and cleaver, save mods by not imbuing ssi or fc 1

You COULD drop Resist and use med and 50 something else like anat, unless you wanted to put +30 resist on your jewels otherwise youre going to be running around w/ 86 resist which is just as worthless as 0 resist

N

NickyDishes

You can leave the hitspell out since you can imbue 60 light on it with mysticsm..
i wouldn't...its not reliable like that....first of all, you freeze for 3 seconds in place when u cast.....lame.....second, the hit spell does not last long enough even after they changed the duration to make it longer.....i spoke about the spell before and how they should make it exactly how animal form works....i should be able to cast in on the run, and if i cast it on the run, it should default back to the spell i previously had on my weapon....