• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

advice

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only the Commanding Lord of that faction, can send a mass message out and I think it is only 1 an hour or maybe 2 at the most. As a player, you can speak to them in an alliance chat or some other means such in a party with them or of course on the same screen with them.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My advice would be to go to account manager and deactivate your account. tbh...

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with arabella it wassen't nice what cardell wrote, shame on you. But it did make me laugh..hehe
Maby Lady Pamela could tell us what shard/faction she plays on, so we could help her out.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol it was advice to everyone not just Pamela. I wasn't trying to single her out. :)

J

Jaimes

IMO, all factionmates should be able to communicate among each other, similar to Guild Chat. It's too hard to communicate between guilds and lone players as-is. However, speech should be restricted (one message a minute?) to reduce spam. CL would have unlimited communication.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IMO, all factionmates should be able to communicate among each other, similar to Guild Chat. It's too hard to communicate between guilds and lone players as-is. However, speech should be restricted (one message a minute?) to reduce spam. CL would have unlimited communication.
Just because people share the same faction, dosen't make them best friends :)
When my faction-alliance (MIN) do spawns and stuff like that, we kill off anyone we don't know, regardless of the faction they are in.

spoonyd

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I completely agree with this. There needs to be some sort of connection for all faction members. When I get a town for Minax I wanna be able to tell people asap. We need all the help we can get.