• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Advice keep 120 SS or go 120 wrestle?

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have 100 necro and 120 ss on my mage would it be better to drop the SS to 120 wrestle how effective is the 120 SS compared to 100? and what about wrestling how big of a difference is 120 to 100 this is for pvp so tell me what you think?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
What is the rest of your skills? Do you intend to actually hit your opponent with the wrestle (wearing bracers of alchemical devastation perhaps?), or simply not get hit?

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
If you have Eval at 120, you would only need 100 Anatomy toequate to 120 Defensive Wrestling.

For PvP you should always have 120 melee defense (Wrestling or Defensive, or Mage Weapon, or weapon skill).

You should definitely lower SS. You should also raise Necro to 105 for 100% success with Strangle.

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I just don't wana get hit as much. I don't want anatomy because I wana keep SS so would raising wrestling from 100 to 120 make a difference on not getin hit so much by dexxers smart to lower SS to 100 for the 120 wrestle?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Going from 100 to 120 wrestle is the difference from a dexxer hitting you 90% vs 50%.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I just don't wana get hit as much. I don't want anatomy because I wana keep SS so would raising wrestling from 100 to 120 make a difference on not getin hit so much by dexxers smart to lower SS to 100 for the 120 wrestle?
Anatomy would replace Wrestling and give the same effect (not getting hit). Only with Anatomy you only need 100 (if you have 120 Eval) ,where as with Wrestling you need 120.