• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] (ADDED CURRENT BIDS) **ALL NEW** ATLANTIC SILENT AUCTION ENDING SATURDAY AUGUST 15TH AT 8:00 PM EST

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I guess its time for me to host another Silent Auction again. I would greatly appreciate your support if you would kindly bid on the rares you can use and enjoy. I look forward to seeing some returning collectors and new collectors alike. Please find my auction house outside the north Luna gate or take the teleporter from my house on display in the picture below. Good luck to everyone!

Atlantic Silent Auction Information, Times and Rules:
On Saturdays I am hosting an in game silent auction on the Atlantic shard at the all new Atlantic Silent Auction house that ends at 8:00PM EST (20:00 Hours). I am auctioning off 30 items/packages (LOTS) per week. There will be no Buy Outs and No Reserved Prices. I can be reached in game when available on the "Silent Auction" chat channel. Bidders can only contact me here on Stratics, ICQ – 150528775 and http://www.facebook.com/nailswarstein

This month’s auction ends Saturday August 15th, 2015 at 8:00 PM ET / 2AM CET / 1AM GMT / 7PM CT / 6PM MT / 5PM PT / 9AM Tokyo / 10AM Sydney

Please check your time zone for daylight / summer saving time changes. I selected this end date and time so it did not interfere with EM hosted Events, traditional work schedules, and traditional sleeping hours. If you are unable to attend, please ask a friend to be your proxy bidder. Also please use this website http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/to determine when the auctions end in your time zone.

FLOOR 1

1: A Magical Power Trunk - No Bids
2: I Beat Mesanna Playing Lets Make A Deal On Atlantic - 225m
3: A Pyromatic Orb Crafted By The Mages In Papua - 60m
4: Urn Containing The Ashes Of SM Wolf Ironseeker - 25m
5: Golden Genie Lamp (Genie Not Included) - 25m
6: Spice Vixen's Dream Keeper - 25m

FLOOR 2

7: The Holy Powerful Mighty Ox Zodiac Statue - 250m
8: A Diseased Rat Specimen - 25m
9: Blue Weld Stuffy Original Handsewn One At A Time By Merrick - 25m
10: Natasha Imbedded In Crystal - 50m
11: Troubling Tribble - 25m
12: Crystallized Snake Fetish - 25m

FLOOR 3

13: Recompense Of The Ethereal Void - 25m
14: !melborp Ruoy Ot Yek Eht Si TahT - No Bids
15: Orcish Engineer Toolkit - 10m
16: A Broken Mirror Shard, That Whispers "I Shall Always Be Watching You" - 80m
17: Green Acres Moonshine Belonging To EM's Drosselmeyer & Dramnar - Cheers Chesapeake! - 25m
18: Ophidian Dung x 2 - 10m

FLOOR 4

19a: A Replica Of The Mutilator's Machete - 50m
19b: Replica Of The Mutilator's Mask
20: Seeker Of Lies, Crafted By Nathan Hawke [Replica] - 15m
21: A Souvenir From Zox's Museum Of Fish - No Bids
22: Enilno The Quicksword - 25m
23: Daniels Broken Silent Kryss - 15m
24: Tome Of Spells Used To Free Myr'Stix The Storm Wyrm - 100m

FLOOR 5 (DON'T FORGET THE FIFTH FLOOR PLEASE)

25: A Golden Palm Cut By The Crew Of The Craven Heart - 25m
26: Unrefined Vein Of Pure Silver Ore - 25m
27: Guts From A Sea Worm Host To Thousands Of Parasites - 25m
28: Deep-Fried Dinoturkey - 100m
29: Franchesco Statuette - 50m
30: Amelia's Dreamshade Lamp (fill With Dreamshade To Use) - 25m

Auction Information and Rules For All Bidders:

All bidding will be done via Bulletin Board, all bidders & proxy bidders must include their prominent name (not unknown alias) provide contact information: ICQ number, Stratics Name and their bid. Bids must be in at least 1 million minimum increments or higher. If you are unable to attend the auction on Saturdays, please appoint someone you trust as your proxy bidder, and notify me.

The 10 minute rule will go into effect at 7:50 PM EST. This means player can choose to continue bidding past 8:00 PM EST only on items that received bids during the last 10 minute period. Bidding will continue on these items that received bids until no bid has been cast on them for a full 10 minutes. During the 10 minute period, anyone can bid, and extend the bidding timer.

Please note any bids not adhering to the auction rules will be subject to deletion at the Auctioneer’s discretion. Please follow the auction rules and do not harass the other bidders, or I may ban you.

Receiving Your Winnings:

I will broker the sale of all the items presented in the silent auction houses. My Orienteering Teams will have Bulk Order Deeds for you to buy. In order to receive your winnings you must contact me in game, ICQ 150528775, on stratics or facebook.com/nailswarstein

Gold will be acceptable on Atlantic, Chesapeake, Catskills, Europa, Great Lakes, Lake Austin, Lake Superior & Pacific shards. Contact me if you have any questions or requests. Players will have 48 hours to pay for their item, or be publicly placed on notice as a non-paying bidder. Thank you very much for participating. Enjoy the silent auction, and I wish you the best of luck bidding.