• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Add more gags/towns

C

clamboat

Disney should keep adding new gags or towns ocassionally. It gets boring
once you are maxed out. Even if you start a new charracter it is the same
over and over again.

F

Flippers

My toons have different pursuits. Only a couple of them go for everything. It changes the rules each time.

Personally I think they should fix what they have before putting out something new...

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Amen to that Flipper.

I don't understand the lets give them more broken stuff before we fix the broken stuff we already gave them theory. Wow did that remind anyone of something I may have heard George Carlin say? lol

S

soupandquackers

I couldnt even start to think working another gag track with a maxed toon. That would be boring, as for me im happy with TT right now.

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

Disney should keep adding new gags or towns ocassionally. It gets boring
once you are maxed out. Even if you start a new charracter it is the same
over and over again.
Its not always the same over and over again.... Once you reach 137 laff on a Trapless toon..... Try doing it Soundless, TUless, or Lureless.... Theres always different choices....

Make a 15 laff Sell uber.... Make a 71 Laff cash uber... How about a 100 laff soundless law or boss uber..... Its all about a challenge for some. I gaurantee its not the same thing over and over again as you think it is.... while building up a new toon, you meet new people along the way....

And yes... to the others... Toontown needs to fix what they broke before they go about adding anything else...

F

Flippers

btw Iron Ham *started* out fine in the DAs and then had the usual dumb lookit-the-laff problems with shufflers. They cant believe at 101 he needs JNs although he is a Big Wig - and has everything maxed but toonup. Unless it's an all-friends DA, he's doing Law bldgs until the end of summer. Nice Polar Place ones LOL ooooo I'm soooo skeeered. Anyway when Boss came out, the tasking ended, so like an uber, he has to rely on trolley games and beanfests for income.

And assuming by the time they debug the stupid CEO, Mister Stinky (who was originally a Cash uber and I deleted and restarted him for Boss only) will be a boss uber and starting at 101. I'll find out any limitations he'll be stuck with when the time comes - aside from less padding if he doesnt dodge the CEO on fore.

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

btw Iron Ham *started* out fine in the DAs and then had the usual dumb lookit-the-laff problems with shufflers. They cant believe at 101 he needs JNs although he is a Big Wig - and has everything maxed but toonup. Unless it's an all-friends DA, he's doing Law bldgs until the end of summer. Nice Polar Place ones LOL ooooo I'm soooo skeeered. Anyway when Boss came out, the tasking ended, so like an uber, he has to rely on trolley games and beanfests for income.

And assuming by the time they debug the stupid CEO, Mister Stinky (who was originally a Cash uber and I deleted and restarted him for Boss only) will be a boss uber and starting at 101. I'll find out any limitations he'll be stuck with when the time comes - aside from less padding if he doesnt dodge the CEO on fore.
Them Polar place law building sure can be rough at times...

Limitations up and including not being able to go on the back 9?

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Disney is great about adding new things to the game quite often. Did you know right now on Test they have added 4 new trolley games? They have also added Checkers and Chinese Checkers to the picnic tables in Acorn Acres. Also, Acorn Acres is still what I would call new, and they have so many more things to add to that neighborhood to make it like the others. As for new gags, I still want them to add Smell gags, that would be my new favorite.

:cheerleader: