• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Actual Issues

Elden of Baja

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I ever hear about is this Nether Bolt/Magic Arrow spam. What About the Fireball Eagle Strike Spam!!!! What about that one!!!! *Sarcasm*

Things that actually need to be fixed.

In PvP ARMORE IGNORE to Greater Dragons only does 35 Damage.

No-Dachi Dismount Does NOT work against Faction Mounts. DIsmounted player can instantly remount, while player who performed the dismount still has to wait out the timer.

Gheal Wands Can Be used while Invised without Revealing the caster.

Stealthers Can have an explosion cast on them before hiding and still not be revealed.

Mage Paralyze - If dexxers have to have a timer in between being able to paralyze a target again, Why don't mages?

Things that I don't remember ever Reading about.

(not that I ever came to stratics back when it was changed)

Bandages now have an object timer. (Did the person who put that in actually play uo during the last four years?) A mage can cast a spell and use an object while casting the spell, but I can't apply a bandage and hit my trapped box as 3 mages are para spamming me?

V

Vaelix

*Random Notes* Mage Paralyze is countered Via Resisting Spells, Para Blow (Dexxers) Cannot be "Resisted" Via skill, Only by multiple paras in too quick succession.

Bandaids can be applied with Chiv Spells Pre-Casted (Havent Tested Other Forms of casting) without dropping the cursor.

I Play UO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
All I ever hear about is this Nether Bolt/Magic Arrow spam. What About the Fireball Eagle Strike Spam!!!! What about that one!!!! *Sarcasm*

No-Dachi Dismount Does NOT work against Faction Mounts. DIsmounted player can instantly remount, while player who performed the dismount still has to wait out the timer.

Stealthers Can have an explosion cast on them before hiding and still not be revealed.

Mage Paralyze - If dexxers have to have a timer in between being able to paralyze a target again, Why don't mages?

Things that I don't remember ever Reading about.

(not that I ever came to stratics back when it was changed)

Bandages now have an object timer. (Did the person who put that in actually play uo during the last four years?) A mage can cast a spell and use an object while casting the spell, but I can't apply a bandage and hit my trapped box as 3 mages are para spamming me?
These issues are minor compared to the real problems in PvP which you are completely missing.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Paralyze has been addressed. Stealthers only get revealed after x amount of damage, sometimes the explode doesn't do enough. Have not tested AR in awhile but I am sure it is not capped, even if it is normal damage can still hit up to 100....

Elden of Baja

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By Actual Issues, I mean things that Don't Seem Intended. (AI to greater dragons, No dachi VS Faction Mount, Wands While Invised, An explosion from a 120 Eval-15 sdi mage NOT being enough damage to reveal a stealther)

The majority of "Issues" people have is that they can't beat a template with their template So they complain that the template is OP'ed and Needs Fixed. I don't have any of those "issues".

Just Tested AR myself Personally. It is still busted on Greater Dragons in PVP. Armore ignore only does 35 Damage. <- Armore ignore is the Greatest Utility against Pets in PVP, Difference of 90 damage Hits and 180 Damage Hits.

The No-Dachi Is a real problem, hands down, It is supposed to damage the pet and the rider cannot mount until the pet is healed. (Intended), But presently it doesn't damage Faction Mounts and the rider can simply instantly Remount. ( Not as Intended)

G-Heal Wands Being Used while Invised without Revealing - Thats Just Silly, Telling me a mage can invis and then Gheal himself while Hidden without being revealed.

I do like the response about Para Blow VS Para (Mage), And believe me when i say 90% of all my pvpers Have Resisting Spells on them.

My Complaint on the Bandi Object Timer was that it has been that way for so long and then the change was just slid in. Imagine Using your Heal pot and not having the actual Heal go off for 3 seconds after you use it, but you just used your apple right before that, didn't pay attention to the fact that "You must wait to perform another action" message popped up, and then had to attempt to use another Heal Pot, Greatly Delaying the Effect.

True Bandi timing is Skill. <- Now its Super Skill

A True Dexxer is always Counting in his Head.

Mortal - 1,2,3,4,5,6 okay, Mortal Again
Bandage - 1,2,3,4,5 Okay, Bandage Again
Shot Arrow,Run - 1,2,3 Okay, Stop - 1, next Shot Fired, Move again
Mirror image - (Count Dependant on faster Casting), Okay Step 1 tile to the side creating a block for the dexxer attacking you.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do like the response about Para Blow VS Para (Mage), And believe me when i say 90% of all my pvpers Have Resisting Spells on them.
In response to this one could say the same of the special move bleed. This special move cannot be countered in any way possible...yet every mage debuff can be appled.

True Bandi timing is Skill. <- Now its Super Skill
Do you recall when bandages could actually be interrupted? That was skill to stay alive. Since the advent of an all 60s+ suit...bandaids can no longer be interrupted. (IE: fail...) Now its just bandage...bandage...bandage...oops time for more bandaids *hides*