• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Active Siege Thief Guild Recruiting - S|S

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Secret Society [S|S] is an active thief guild on the Siege Perilous. I have opened it up and am currently recruiting.

The S|S was started on Atlantic by Crazy Joe and Chaotic Jelly. Over the years it was one of Atlantic's largest thief guilds. I was the guild GM before I made my way to Siege. I started a branch of the S|S shortly after publish 16.

I am looking for thieves that follow the code. The S|S isn't a guild of scammers, we are thieves who steal from other players.

If interested, you will need to be a member of the the NPC thief guild (able to prove it). Please note that the S|S is currently an VvV guild, so if you are training your thief and don't want to be orange to other players until you finish your training, wait to apply until you are ready for VvV action.

If you are interested, PM me here or shoot me a message in General Chat on Siege...la

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After playing Siege, he started playing a pirate character. After that he made a move to EvE Online and that was the last I heard from him...la