• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Active Guilds on The Shard

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious as to all the guilds and what people think about them Active ones
are of interest here so any guild that has only one active person doe's not qualify looking for a list of guilds with the bigger groups of players!.

D

Deneya

If you want the biggest and most active guild - you need look no further than EOB

A

annachie

Are there any Non-combative hunter/crafty type guilds? Ok, Trammie guilds :p

E

Elwood

SACA - (Sh*tsville Adelaide Chartered Accountants) is pretty active.

D

Daniella-EOB

Very true, EOB is something of a behemoth, plus they have a large alliance yes?
Well not exactly large, EOB and S^R are the only active ones. :D

"I'm interested in knowing which guild has the highest vet to noob ratio "

That wouldn't be EOB the members who log on are mainly veteran members. With the exception of a few members who's accounts are under a year old.

F

Fink

Very true, EOB is something of a behemoth, plus they have a large alliance yes?
Well not exactly large, EOB and S^R are the only active ones. :D

"I'm interested in knowing which guild has the highest vet to noob ratio "

That wouldn't be EOB the members who log on are mainly veteran members. With the exception of a few members who's accounts are under a year old.
I think the youngest member of FEZ is a sprightly 4 years.. oldest would be 10 for sure, maybe 11?