• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Acorn Acres C.U.P Championship

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
News from Toontown.com:

Things will really be swinging this weekend in Acorn Acres, as Toons see how low their scores can go with the first-ever Acorn Acres "Courses Under Par" Championship. To participate, Toons are invited to play Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf to try and get the most "Courses Under Par" they can -- all weekend long! The event begins Saturday, September 20 at midnight (Pacific Time) and runs through Sunday, September 21, for a full 48 hours. The top 4 Toons who achieve the most "Under Par" scores on each course -- each day -- will win a "Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers" Volume 2 3-Disc DVD!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm kinda bummed, I thought this was for a Power Rangers DVD..:sad4:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a hard time getting past the words "C U P Tourney"...

Reminds me of a Simpsons episode, where Bart's joining football. Marge asks the clerk for "protection, you know, 'down there'". She finally has to spell it out! C U P! I wanna C U P! lol