• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Accout Help needed

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm trying to re up my account and keep getting a message that says there was a error processing your request but I'm using the same CC that I have always used. Does anyone know what can be done so I can pay and play ?
I have tried 3 CC now that are all active and are linked to my account with all having the same results.

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to the Origin store and tried doing just that and had the same results because they ask me to log on to my account and I used the CC on the account and it said there was a error processing your request.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They also accept PayPal if you have that as an option.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to the Origin store and tried doing just that and had the same results because they ask me to log on to my account and I used the CC on the account and it said there was a error processing your request.
if youve been given a new card (same number new expiration date) that can cause problems. need to add the new one as a new card, edit the old card's number or it wont let you add the new one as a new card.

i *think* thats how its done, but dread the account page so try to quickly clear if from my mind after each time theres a forced visit.

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just tried the store and used my PayPAL and went through the proses and got a error code
We're unable to process your payment right now. Use a different payment method or try again later. [ref. #10048] More Info
I'm lost in what to do next can anyone please help ?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if youve been given a new card (same number new expiration date) that can cause problems. need to add the new one as a new card, edit the old card's number or it wont let you add the new one as a new card.

i *think* thats how its done, but dread the account page so try to quickly clear if from my mind after each time theres a forced visit.
this is correct, you need to go into account management, under the account you want to renew/update and click on the "subscription" tab, and the best way to handle it is to delete the old card info, and add a new one with the new card. i had all kinds of problems until i deleted all the old card info.

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did that and have the same results so far, now I'm waiting on a call back from the Origin store just glad my account just went down 2 weeks ago and I still have time to get it back up.

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just deleted all the info on my CC link with the account and re entered the CC and this is what it said, We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just deleted all the info on my CC link with the account and re entered the CC and this is what it said, We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one.
if you have more than one account, you have to delete the old number from every account

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you have more than one account, you have to delete the old number from every account
I did and check all my accounts no CC on any of them. I'm wondering if they stopped accepting visa debt cards. I just might have to hook up with someone that will sell me a time code through paypal. I will make it worth the while for someone to help me out.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did and check all my accounts no CC on any of them. I'm wondering if they stopped accepting visa debt cards. I just might have to hook up with someone that will sell me a time code through paypal. I will make it worth the while for someone to help me out.
the only other thing i can think of is that I had this happen once and my Bank had blocked the card for use with EA for some odd reason. Hope you get it straightened out.

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was able to get my account back up with the help of the rep that called me back from the Origin store. It took 2 hrs to get the phone call but she was so helpful and talked me through the pay proses for a game time code and the reason my payment was failing.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was able to get my account back up with the help of the rep that called me back from the Origin store. It took 2 hrs to get the phone call but she was so helpful and talked me through the pay proses for a game time code and the reason my payment was failing.
Glad to hear it.

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Glad to hear! What was the issue with processing if you dont mind saying, just in case anyone else ever has that issue.

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There site was having a lot of problems because of the holiday season the rep told me. When I logged onto my account with the store it did not see me as a logged in account. The rep was able to fix that and my purchases was able to be completed.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried again today - 10049 error.
I installed origin client, noticed email not confirmed. Made suggested changes, verify.
Tried to buy again - 10048 error.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go to Walmart/Target/Gamestop/anystorethatsellsEACashCards, buy an EA Cash Card with your preferred method of payment, use EA Cash Card on Origin site to buy a game time code, use game time code on Mythic Account site.

This is what I always do, round about way of doing it but avoids the problems/hassle with cards on account site.