• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account sold! Goodbye UO-Thnx for the fun and drama-BS

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well it has been fun.. i have met alot of nice people along my way.. i have met some koo people and have met alot of @SSHOLES also.. i am done with the drama and the BS-- i still have one account that i will deactivate and i might be back- might not.. this is RAZA OUT// LATE

D

dielock

You will be back. We are all cursed, we leave and we all come back. We can not stay away.

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ty :) i wish there were more people like alter boy-sir tedly and many others that dont want to be names :) like i said i will still have a account and i might be back-

B

Budweiser

Dammmit Raza!!!!!!! I go on vac and you leave me???? VERY SAD PANDA FACE.... im on a wireless laptop so no UO but thought id check in here...Your going to be missed bro.....(can i have your stuff?) J/K..No really...can i? lol anyways if you come back raza you've always got me...

on another note......anyone reallize california is on fire????? holly mad cow!!!
SAV im coming up to trin today, and i expect all the fires too be out by the time i get there... :)

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lata sucka...been real ha! Guess ill just have to kick ur ass discin now

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dammmit Raza!!!!!!! I go on vac and you leave me???? VERY SAD PANDA FACE.... im on a wireless laptop so no UO but thought id check in here...Your going to be missed bro.....(can i have your stuff?) J/K..No really...can i? lol anyways if you come back raza you've always got me...

on another note......anyone reallize california is on fire????? holly mad cow!!!
SAV im coming up to trin today, and i expect all the fires too be out by the time i get there... :)
Uhh....... its prolly a BAD idea to come here... 300+ fires... from 1 acre to 3000....impassible terrain so thay cant get to some of the fires.... 5% of all fires contained.... ppl being evacuated... visability of 1/4 mile at best.... Saturday more thunderstorms and lightening....... im preparing for possible evacuation saturday or sunday depending on the storms and what they throw at us.....

So..... G'luck Bud! Might see you... Might not!

S

Sunrise

dang. Here in Az and Las Vegas we are dealing with Blazing hot temps. No fires tho thank GOD. hard to burn a cactus. Possible but hard.

Just going thru thy normal summer heat wave is all.

Come on over. We have tons of homes for sale dirt cheap. Litterly.

Hope you are all ok.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really....... viability is about oh........ 200 yards now due to smoke....... Fire reports has grown to over 700+ fires now.. Undermaned.... national guard suposed to come.... but have to take a refresher course in fire...... so they not here yet..... My county is under state of emergency and being declared a disaster area..... Oh.. And another thunderstorm set suposed to hit saturday.... *goes back to packing up valuables......*