• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Account question

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I been kind of guilty of not playing UO lately the past month and a half actually. My account info on my main is due and my card expired last month but I have my new card. I have not took the time to put the new info in. I was thinking of holding it off and waiting till it was closer to my second active account I have that is due near the end of the month. I have a Keep on Baja with my main account so will it still be there if I wait another week or should just go ahead and put my new info in?

I guess summer fever hit me and I been doing alot of RvR in warhammer online since I was kind of waiting for the so called anti cheat fix to be added to UO which still no word. I was in an epic battle in T2 last night on my shaman healer for 2 hours straight before I had to log for more important matters. I miss UO pvp but not the hacks just wish we had 2 + hour battles.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe they give you a 90 day grace period after your billing info is removed/expires before your houses begin to decay.

Zurhet Pebblethief

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is 90 days from the day the account closed, but I really suggest not waiting the full time. I give myself 4 days to get payment cleared and to prevent any buildings from starting the idoc cycle.

Not sure if its a bug or if its intentional, when an account is reactivated and it holds a house, the game considers the house just placed. The account is flagged for 7 days and can't place/resize a house. If the house has already started the decay cycle, it will have to be transferred to another account then held till your flag is cleared before you can take it back.