• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

account is closed and not RTB, who do I contact

Rocket Dog

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jumped into this a little late and noticed one of my accts says closed and not RTB on the mythic page and it wont let me log in. just looking for some quick help thanks.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your account was active in RTB, and it goes De-active it shuts down it doesn't get RTB to reactivate it.

Also if your account was never active with out any payment source RTB won't make it active.

James Moriarty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
They also have a tendency to tell you that your banking details are out of date and you need to update them. When in fact your details maybe correct and its a glitch in their system. There have been numerous reports of the billing system telling people their cards are no longer working when in fact their is nothing wrong with the cards. In most cases the affected people have had to buy game time from the EA store as they cant get their card to work with the billing system

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They also have a tendency to tell you that your banking details are out of date and you need to update them. When in fact your details maybe correct and its a glitch in their system. There have been numerous reports of the billing system telling people their cards are no longer working when in fact their is nothing wrong with the cards. In most cases the affected people have had to buy game time from the EA store as they cant get their card to work with the billing system
Yeah that's to activate accounts through the lame ridiculous foolishly coded origin system. That doesn't have anything to do with RTB.

If you either used a Game Time Code or Credit Card or Paypal previously on the account it would have been automatically activated through RTB. If your game time expired while in RTB. It will not keep it active..

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i thought i remembered a post that an account didnt just get rtb because its closed. they were a list of specific invites. im not sure what the requirements were.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i thought i remembered a post that an account didnt just get rtb because its closed. they were a list of specific invites. im not sure what the requirements were.
Yeah like trial accounts they were not activated.

You pretty much had to previously had some type of payment on the account for RTB invitation.