• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account Deactivation... Quitting pretty much.

• Thread starter The Easter Bunny
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

The Easter Bunny

For anyone I dont have on ICQ or AIM who didnt receive the mass messages I sent out, this message is for you...

Too all my friends, Guildmates, former Guildmates, opposing faction members and everyone I respect from UO. You all either know me as The Easter Bunny or War Orphan-... I just figured I would make it clear that I have deactivated all my accounts in due light of recent changes in my Real Life scheduling... I no longer have time to play UO anymore, and I believe that I would just be wasting my money keeping my accounts active when I only log on once a month or so. Not only that but having a ten year addiction sitting ready to play.. just isnt something I wanna deal with anymore... I might reactivate in time, if I get time to play... But until then, take it easy, and keep in touch! ^^

War Orphan-
The Easter Bunny

K

Kendra_of_Umbra

may your travels and endeavors be fruitful!
*and if you arn't traveling well get your butt out there and go somewhere!*